Cream of the Crop - December

Joolz

216 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

damn hard to pick with such a line up,

went with mad elf in the end,

love frosty and stacked with no signs of stress,

great stuff all of em,

• Like 1

Some beauties this month, well done to everybody nominated :yep:

Lobo just edges it for me but it was very close between that one and a few others :yinyang:

Edited by spirit77
  • Like 1

Holy sheeet this month has some real beauts, Lobo just gets it for me tho theres really not much between them all, surprised Jiffa's shatter never got a shout mind, can't be easy with so much quality being entered this month, well done all :)

• Like 4

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

So happy to be included this month, well chuffed.

Super high quality this month good luck to everyone else they clearly need it lol.

bushdoc got my vote, those colours are incredible, very autumnal

Very, very difficult. @@Cursed :yep: lovely grown Blues.

Cheers :smokin:

Nice one hiphip, cheers buddy and cheers to anyone and everyone who votes for me, much appreciated

@@Cursed I can almost smell that blues through the screen, awesome stuff dude!

You'll be smelling it for real in a couple of weeks ;)

• Like 3

surprised Jiffa's shatter never got a shout mind, can't be easy with so much quality being entered this month, well done all :)

iamafunkimunki's hash was a bit saliva inducing too :smokin:

• Like 1

Tight at the top, Has there ever been a tie-breaker?

yep that's a good question! even though there is lots of time... and mad elf is coming up close... it most certainly would be interesting to see a coin flip. again, great looking buds everyone :)

yep that's a good question! even though there is lots of time... and mad elf is coming up close... it most certainly would be interesting to see a coin flip. again, great looking buds everyone :)

Aye, shame there has to be losers either way, they are all worthy :yinyang:

• Like 1

@@Cursed Blues got it for me, a lovely form on the blues, real sticky bright green cola, just the way the should be.

Well done to all that got there, not seen many COTC's but I think this has been the most "Contender's Ready" competition yet. Some really nice pictures. GV

• Like 1