Cream of the Crop - December

Joolz

216 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

post-2-0-11190400-1420464663_thumb.jpg

bushdoc - Smile

post-2-0-03250700-1420464667_thumb.jpg

creativesmoke - Smile

post-2-0-19339200-1420464671_thumb.jpg

Cursed - Blues

post-2-0-46364900-1420464676_thumb.jpg

farmerkam - Haze X Unknown

post-2-0-59716100-1420464678_thumb.jpg

Lobo - Blue Gremlin

post-2-0-02491300-1420464681_thumb.jpg

mad elf - Blzbud

post-2-0-35749600-1420464683_thumb.jpg

Mugwuffin - Opium

post-2-0-14953600-1420464690_thumb.jpg

shabbamone - Killerskunk

post-2-0-94552600-1420464694_thumb.jpg

yddraig - Tahoe OG

Here it is! Our 131st Cream of the Crop competition in our quest to find the very best pictures posted at UK420 every month.

Voting closes at midnight 31st of January, you get only one vote, so have a good look before you choose.

Above is the short list chosen by the uk420 staff from last months nominations, for you our community members to vote on as the best or most interesting picture uploaded.

All the pictures short listed will get a permanent place in the Cream Of The Crop forum in Members Budshots.

The Prize for this months outright winner is NoName courtesy of UGORG

Good luck to all those selected this month :yinyang:

Peace

Joolz

• Like 1

im sticking with bushdocs smile ..im learning now to wait til most other entries are in before i embarrass meself ..gotta say this month has some spectacular plantson show .

• Like 2

Great to be nominated again and some cracking buds on show, gone with lobos gremlin but could have picked any of them, lovely lovely plants.

• Like 1

Hi what a load of rubbish pics.Buds all look tasty but photo quality not too hot. Is this down to Phone cams? OK calm down I said your buds are nice but better pics would be appreciated I know. Do it yourself Muddy. I hear you say. Sorry my field of excellence Is growing and smoking. Looking forward to next month Muddy ps depth of field,perspective and focus .pps they look better with my glasses on HA HA HA

So difficult to choose from, what a line up.. I will be back!

Congrats to all entries, you have raised the bar by miles this month :yep:

:yinyang:

I'm usually quite bias towards pictures of plants growing that look like they have fingers made of stacked calyxes, Buuuuuttt I think my vote this month has to go to Creativesmokes smile looks well tastey :)

Big well done again to everybody some lovely looking plants :)

• Like 2

I'm usually quite bias towards pictures of plants growing that look like they have fingers made of stacked calyxes, Buuuuuttt I think my vote this month has to go to Creativesmokes smile looks well tastey :)

Big well done again to everybody some lovely looking plants :)

I am the same, its usually the middle finger as well :upside:

Well i have things narrowed down to Bushdoc and farmerkam !

• Like 1

I am the same, its usually the middle finger as well :upside:

Well i have things narrowed down to Bushdoc and farmerkam !

Init mate. I've got a pic of the blues I run the firs time I'd grew it and it looks like a crowd of middle fingers sayin up urs mr plod haha

• Like 1

Really good standard of entries well done everybody. Every one is a winner

e2a. Lobo just nips it by a baw hair

Edited by oldsalty
  • Like 1

Hard choice indeed. I was mainly struck between creative smoke and mad elf. In the end though there was something about the blz bud from @@mad elf that done it for me :yep: well done to everybody though. Fantastic month.

• Like 1