Massive Christmas Giveaway - Advanced Notice

Joolz

Never ever drifted from this site,cut me teeth here so i did! So a HUGE Merry Christmas and happy new year,to ALL that help the good ship sail through another year!!

kind regards hd

Edited by hazydays
  • Like 2

Thanks for the great competitions - I got confused though, and think I've managed to disqualify myself with multiple entries.....asked for a brain for Christmas

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the great competitions - I got confused though, and think I've managed to disqualify myself with multiple entries.....asked for a brain for Christmas

I realised about 3entries in that I was going to have problems keeping track. I don't think I've disqualified myself from any, but definitely missed a second post in a few threads :stoned:

• Like 1

Just go to your profile and look at your content you can select to see all your posts.

• Like 1

@@Tony Montana When you look at the comp page, where all the threads are, click on the number of replies which is on the right side.

All the forums are the same but it does not work on new content.

Go to the comp forum. Next to the "HOT" there is the number of replies. Click the number, @ this time there are 440 in the greens one.

You can see the number of posts each member has made in each thread. This is how I have counted which ones I was up to max in :yep:

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 12

before the winners are drawn we will be checking each competition and removing any duplicate entries and any made by members who were not eligible this time around

If you know you have accidentally posted more that your quota in any of the threads then please just report the extra post and we can remove it :)

• Like 9

Seasonss greetings to you and yours @@Joolz. I just checked my content and it seems Ive made a double post in the Vapefiend comp taking me a post over my entry limit. Can you possibly remove one for me? Any one will do likes. Many thanks and all the bwst

Seasonss greetings to you and yours @@Joolz. I just checked my content and it seems Ive made a double post in the Vapefiend comp taking me a post over my entry limit. Can you possibly remove one for me? Any one will do likes. Many thanks and all the bwst

Dude, if you go to the offending post and click on the 'report' tab one of the mods will delete it for you.

Do we get notified via pm or email? As my emal linked is years old, I don't use it anymore. My new one has my full name in which is a problem :(