Massive Christmas Giveaway - Advanced Notice

Joolz

Great stuff @@Joolz and rest of the UK420 staff, and all the companies and individuals that are taking part in these competitions, merry xmas to all of you and yours :santa::yinyang:

Best place, as usual, best comps, thx and well done UK420 team and sponsors.

Miracles do happen, I won Greens 2nd prize last year, (parabolic, ballast, bulb). :yahoo:

• Like 1

Outstanding generosity from all involved..

Fair play to all the folks who have put up prizes...

Many thanks..

Happy and peaceful Christmas...

The UGORG is the pick of the bunch what a prize that is but a massive thanks to all who chipped in with a prize and Joolz & the UK420 team for making it all happen. Amazing stuff on offer good luck everyone.

HEC

• Like 1

if your a lifer and enter all the comps thats like 60 posts ..i thought this would be an easy task ,3 smokes in and i totally lost track of which comp id entered and how many times ..took me ages to get it together again and then thought ..dont be greedy and post in all of them ..so ive entered some but not all ..theres only so many wooden spoons you can keep ..and the dreaded words ...random number generator has been involved in all threads my nemesis ..my foe ..

but a massive thank you to joolz ,all the mods ,all the sponsors for their fantastic generosity ..and to all the members here who make this place interesting in ways i couldnt possibly have concieved .

• Like 8

Fair play Joolz, that's a lot of work mate. Happy Christmas to you too and thanks to all the sponsors that have donated prizes.

• Like 2