dinafem moby dick xxl coco grow log

greenvigilante

day 20

all the girls have shown sex in last few days so im expecting them to go into stretch mode over the next week:)

the 2m scrog will be built this week altho ive been putting it off as ive never grown this strain before so not sure wot to expect lol

the girls have all been on the following

2.5ml per litre of Sensi coco grow a/b

0.2ml per litre of roots exclelrator

1ml per litre of voodoo juice

all works out at 0.8 ec ph 5.8

heres some pics

and today is first day of leds being switched on:)

@@greenvigilante things really look to be coming along very nicely :). You did a great job on the last auto run so can't wait to see how these xxl do in your well dialed in groom

All the best I'm here if you need me :)

D-M..

• Like 2

@@greenvigilante things really look to be coming along very nicely :). You did a great job on the last auto run so can't wait to see how these xxl do in your well dialed in groom

All the best I'm here if you need me :)

D-M..

defo mark thanks very much!!:)

cant wait till this start flying

not sure wot i expect from the XXl range but normally bigger autos will prob give u extra week veg and extra week flower?

biggest autos ive done was 5 weeks veg and 7 weeks flower and altho longer it gave a banging yield so i will not be unhappy if this happens this time:P:P:P

• Like 1

defo mark thanks very much!!:)

cant wait till this start flying

not sure wot i expect from the XXl range but normally bigger autos will prob give u extra week veg and extra week flower?

biggest autos ive done was 5 weeks veg and 7 weeks flower and altho longer it gave a banging yield so i will not be unhappy if this happens this time:P:P:P

I don't think the flower times will differ much from the original auto moby dick and the xxl moby duck. The xxl versions are a 3-5th generation strain so I think it will just be more vigorous in growth :) with a extra yeild :)

Looking forward to this xxl moby dick grow

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

quick update

DAY 23

just grabbed some photos of the girls at lights off:)

there looking good and im keeping them on the hungry side of things

they ahve only been on 0.8ec of sensi coco grow

tomorrows they will be going upto 1.0 of grow and maybe some b52 nute booster

gave them a spray with epsom salts also as i have really soft water

heres the pics:)

SAM 1371

SAM 1370

SAM 1369

SAM 1368

SAM 1367

• Like 6

I don't think the flower times will differ much from the original auto moby dick and the xxl moby duck. The xxl versions are a 3-5th generation strain so I think it will just be more vigorous in growth :) with a extra yeild :)

Looking forward to this xxl moby dick grow

All the best

D-M..

me too buddy,ive started building the scrog today.cant wait to see this 4 sqaure meter scrog in action lmfao

• Like 1

Nice set up :yep: can you give a little detail on those drip trays you are using? ie is it top spin drippers you are using, does the water drip in to the trays then its a simple case of run to waste? or does it re-circulate back to the res? and if its the former or latter can u use most size pots in them or do they have to be air pots? sorry for the questions i am running a similar size tent (slighter bigger) with coco which i am a novice to but enjoying it, its breaking my balls hand feeding and mopping up the slop after, so i am in the market for something a long those lines, any help would be well appreciated.... All the best with the journal mucker will pop in from time to time if ya dont mind.. Take care.

:yinyang:

• Like 1

Nice set up :yep: can you give a little detail on those drip trays you are using? ie is it top spin drippers you are using, does the water drip in to the trays then its a simple case of run to waste? or does it re-circulate back to the res? and if its the former or latter can u use most size pots in them or do they have to be air pots? sorry for the questions i am running a similar size tent (slighter bigger) with coco which i am a novice to but enjoying it, its breaking my balls hand feeding and mopping up the slop after, so i am in the market for something a long those lines, any help would be well appreciated.... All the best with the journal mucker will pop in from time to time if ya dont mind.. Take care.

hiya superx

yep its the top spin dripper kit from progrow im using

when i water the run off catches in the tray which are all contected together and run off to a brain pot kinda like u get in a flood and drain setup? except its in reverse

instead of pumping to the trays it sucks it out to wherever u want it

i run to waste so i just pump it from the brain pot to the bathroom but i guess u could recirculate it.

each 10 litre air pot has 3 dripper in it.u can use any airpot size upto 20 litres.u will be able to use normal pots also but the trays are "made" for airpots but hey u could use any old pot but may take a we bit of messing around.

honestly superx i used to be in my tent 2 hours a day watering and dealing with run off this system takes all that shyt away.i have my pump on a timer to feed the girls for 15mins a day and it deals with run off by itself

heres the link for it this is the 16 pot ones i got:) altho they do different ones

http://www.progrow.co.uk/acatalog/info_05619.html

this is the bare system if u want to use ure own pots and maybe want to make ure own dripper system like thesaints guide which is spot on for this

http://www.progrow.co.uk/acatalog/info_05615.html

• Like 2

Thanks a lot mucker for the heads up, that looks the mutz nutz,

How does the run-off get from the trays to the brain bucket, gravity?

I use to run the IWS so have a brain bucket and a large res stuck away!

Do u think 11lt pots would sit in those trays with out the tweaking ?

Cheers again mucker :yep:

• Like 2

Thanks a lot mucker for the heads up, that looks the mutz nutz,

How does the run-off get from the trays to the brain bucket, gravity?

I use to run the IWS so have a brain bucket and a large res stuck away!

Do u think 11lt pots would sit in those trays with out the tweaking ?

Cheers again mucker :yep:

the 11l pots will defo go in the trays:) 100% may have to push fit them in ect but they will fit

the run off goes to brain pot via the trays from gravity yes

then when water is at a certain level in the brain pot it activates the pump in it and it pumps it away

obv if u are just going to use ure own pots ect i would just go for the base pack:)

fantastic units.i was going to give up gorwing in coco as i was spending too much time in the room but now im in when i want to ect

• Like 2

the 11l pots will defo go in the trays:) 100% may have to push fit them in ect but they will fit

the run off goes to brain pot via the trays from gravity yes

then when water is at a certain level in the brain pot it activates the pump in it and it pumps it away

obv if u are just going to use ure own pots ect i would just go for the base pack:)

fantastic units.i was going to give up gorwing in coco as i was spending too much time in the room but now im in when i want to ect

Thanks a lot mucker, i will be going for this set up on my next run, again thank you for the heads up....

ATVB with the journal.... Take care

• Like 1

Sorry mate just a wee add on, is your tent designed to fit the pipe work in threw the bottom? or is the brain bucket placed in the tent?

• Like 2

Thanks a lot mucker, i will be going for this set up on my next run, again thank you for the heads up....

ATVB with the journal.... Take care

anytime buddy:) it defo saved me from giving up coco or going with zero run off which i dont like

eeeeh the tent isnt designed to tae the pipe work no:/

but wot i done i my tent has a zip that runs right along the bottom of it u do up when ure putting the tent up

i just bust the zip and feed the pip work through it

works a treat mate

alot of new products im septical about but i give them a go,this one is a keeper

• Like 1

day 25

not much changed but the girls are onto 1.0 ec of sensi coco grow.1ml voodoo juice and 0.2ml of roots excelrator

ive just built the frame for the 4m2 scrog.used 25mm conduit pipe and fittings:)

ive half done the string but ran out so off to bnq tomorrows for more lol

heres some pics

SAM 1380

SAM 1379

SAM 1378

• Like 3

superx im always on the look out for new kit lol im a product junkie but as u where asking about my system i came across this on the growell website

http://www.growell.co.uk/growing-systems/rhizosystems.html?utm_medium=homepage+banner&utm_campaign=NEW+RhizoSystems+NewHomepage+banner

seems to be a cracking system roughly same as mines but the drippers look ace

• Like 1

day 25

not much changed but the girls are onto 1.0 ec of sensi coco grow.1ml voodoo juice and 0.2ml of roots excelrator

ive just built the frame for the 4m2 scrog.used 25mm conduit pipe and fittings:)

ive half done the string but ran out so off to bnq tomorrows for more lol

heres some pics

They look great and can't wait to see how they do now that the net is in :)

Looks very nice and uniform, great job :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1