dinafem moby dick xxl coco grow log

greenvigilante

On 1/5/2017 at 4:01 AM, fritzivation said:

Blast from the past bump

This was an amazing and inspirational read well done @@greenvigilante I run a 2m sq tent too but only run 9 photo's in there plus one extra to kick about avoiding the canopy wherever it goes. I top or fim early then lst and support buds as necessary and run 4x CMH 315w. They reach a GPW usually

you make me want to ram some LEDs in there too haha I'm now thinking of cramming more in too

Have you done any more moby xxl or have a link to a new auto grow ? I really hope you went for the CMH in the end as you suggested I'm torn on what auto to go for to suit my lighting

cheers mate im also now running 315w cdms:) run 6 of them in my tent and also on photoperiods now

love the CDM lights. they are wot leds should have been. 

now looking for a strain to grow and mother also. prob going to be the critical 2.0 that ive been threatening to grow now for a year lmfao

• Like 2

17 hours ago, greenvigilante said:

cheers mate im also now running 315w cdms:) run 6 of them in my tent and also on photoperiods now

love the CDM lights. they are wot leds should have been. 

now looking for a strain to grow and mother also. prob going to be the critical 2.0 that ive been threatening to grow now for a year lmfao

Nice to see you back on the forum mate :)

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Hi Greenvigilante, I've just read both your critical 2.0 and Moby diaries consecutively, very impressed, great read and well done on such great results.

You didn't mention the smoke quality of the Moby compared to the critical 2.0, how does it compare please?

Thanks! 

• Like 2

@greenvigilante enquiring minds mate :yep:

@KroNus There would be a vast difference from the 2 strains mate  :)

Critical is very skunk dominant and produces a more fruity end product with a more sedative/couchlock high :yep:

Moby dick on the other hand is a very haze dominant strain. Typical haze smell, not as deep as amnesia haze but still a great end product. Full of flavour and euphoric high :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

On 12/14/2017 at 11:41 AM, KroNus said:

Hi Greenvigilante, I've just read both your critical 2.0 and Moby diaries consecutively, very impressed, great read and well done on such great results.

You didn't mention the smoke quality of the Moby compared to the critical 2.0, how does it compare please?

Thanks! 

hiya buddy

ive actually still got some of the moby left as ive been using it for my nighttime smoke. would say it flattens me but it gets me very chilled out an perfect for bed time. taste has changed over the year went from very citrus tasting too almost like bark?(that sounds wierd but the bark u get out of b/q lol) very nice. altho i will say critical is one of my favs so im almost always growing one or 2 of them mate as it gives me a good buzz for daytime smokes

both have great qualities but very different. good news is both are solid strains so u will get good quality and lots of it if grown properly 

• Like 1

On 12/14/2017 at 4:47 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

@greenvigilante enquiring minds mate :yep:

@KroNus There would be a vast difference from the 2 strains mate  :)

Critical is very skunk dominant and produces a more fruity end product with a more sedative/couchlock high :yep:

Moby dick on the other hand is a very haze dominant strain. Typical haze smell, not as deep as amnesia haze but still a great end product. Full of flavour and euphoric high :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

hiya mark im just finishing up a critical 2.0 grow right now and scheming on my next grow. i will be growing a few of them from seed so will need to be a solid strain but fancy a cheese of some sort? wots your best cheese strain bud?

• Like 1

@greenvigilante personally I like our cheese in pure form, saying this critical cheese and kush 'n' cheese are both great cheese crosses  :bong:

Thanks for dropping in my friend  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

5 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@greenvigilante personally I like our cheese in pure form, saying this critical cheese and kush 'n' cheese are both great cheese crosses  :bong:

Thanks for dropping in my friend  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

cheers for the response mark

ill grab some this week and get the show on the go.

pure cheese sounds good to me

good to see u mate

• Like 1