Blue Kush

HeavilyHappyHaze

Hi there just a quickie I was informed that blue family genetics don't particularly like a high ec level, I grow using an oxy pot and the whole canna suite of nutes n boosters im two weeks into flowering and I was wondering how far this strain can be pushed with regards to ec, im sitting at ec 1.5 ph 5.8....Please advise

Yer, good luck with that.

I just cropped a couple, stretchy bastards, and am smoking it now, decent end result.

Whack it in a bucket and splosh it in :yep:

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 1

Cheers for the reply ive done a side by side 'fim' and left to grow normally, topping or fim does deal with the stretching, the one that was left normal has indeed stretched, I two oxy pot and they are decent loking plants n quite stinky already..new filters! ..I hope it tastes as good as it smells

Dissapointed that this huge cannabis company cant keep an eye on their forums, breeders help desks?? Cmon Dinafem ive a customer of your genetics for a few years now all im asking for is basic information

• Like 2

@@HeavilyHappyHaze I'm so sorry I'm usually on here daily but I have been offline for the last 4 days please accept my sincere apologies. With regards to blueberry or blue strains in our experience a ec of between 1.4-1.9 works well and your Ph is bang on fine. I would go up to 1.7ec that should be fine you could push it to 1.9 but as you said blue strains especially blue dominant phenos are finicky with ec levels.

Again please accept my apologies for me needing a few days off, if anyone needs me in a emergency please dm me and ill get back asap it just happened that your question came when I had scheduled a few days off :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 3

I'm smoking blue kush right now man. It got jarred 10 days ago, curing nicely. ATB man with this grow :spliff:

e2c

Edited by happyisme
  • Like 1

I'm smoking blue kush right now man. It got jarred 10 days ago, curing nicely. ATB man with this grow :spliff:

e2c

Can I ask what did you run your ec at? Some don't check it only usually hydro :)

I love our blue kush mmm

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

Yer, good luck with that.

I just cropped a couple, stretchy bastards, and am smoking it now, decent end result.

Whack it in a bucket and splosh it in :yep:

Cheers :smokin:

If you ever or any member needs to speak with Dinafem you can always dm me here on uk420 which is linked to my E-mail which gets updated every 5 minutes. If its important please dm/pm me and ill get back asap, like I said just unfortunately ive got the week off or I would have answered within 24hrs Max as I do to most threads :)

Sorry again

All the best

D-M..

• Like 2

Can I ask what did you run your ec at? Some don't check it only usually hydro :)

yeah, i'll be one of those guys who don't check it. i'm a mudman :skin_up:

Let's go easy on volunteers to the cannabis community. I think mark is an unpaid conduit. I may be wrong...

He is always prompt and candid...

Respect..

• Like 4

Let's go easy on volunteers to the cannabis community. I think mark is an unpaid conduit. I may be wrong...

He is always prompt and candid...

Respect..

Thank you kind sir and yes I'm going this for free as a favour to Dinafem. I started like a lot of our followers as a customer and was impressed with the genetics this was back in 2003 when we only had 16 strains and 1 auto now we have over 50 photo strains and 20+ autos. Over these 10 years I have become very close with the Dinafem team and they asked me if I would devote some time to this great forum as it had been left unattended for way to long, so I jumped at the chance to be apart of the Dinafem crew but foremost I'm a Dinafem customer just like everyone else :) . This question just fell at a bad time for me and I do feel bad and extend my apologies to @@HeavilyHappyHaze

I think since I became a part of the uk420 Dinafem section we have seen some great things :) and I have lots more competitions and fun giveaways planed for the future + I have just picked 2 outdoor growers and 5 indoor growers that have each won 2 packs of our genetics in the "best indoor" & "best outdoor" picture threads.

I have really been trying to get this section upto uk420 standards and I think we are getting there :)

Again @@HeavilyHappyHaze sorry for not seeing this sooner any questions just ask ;) and @ thank you for your support :)

All the best

D-M..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

I remember mark being questioned about commercial interests. This guy gets paid shite all but love the plant. Love the breeder. That's enough for me.

Breeders help desk is not manned 24 hrs a day.

Not until we normalise weed will it be possible. Go figure...

• Like 1

I love our blue kush mmm

All the best

D-M..

I have been running at 1.5 but one pheno is showing some light coloured leaves and i thought it might need a gentle push to say 1.9, but yes i grow DWC