New LED Tent

Ük Grower

@ Popalot i wouldnt get 1x stronger light it would still be 2x stonger light as ill be getting 2 light for the tent so its 2x 400w or 2x 700w lights

• Like 1

The wattage should be transparent. Too many LED sellers use dodgy tactics to make out the light is a lot more powerful than it is. Many use LED stated power instead of acutal power drawn from the socket.

There are plenty of bad reviews of marz. The fact they don't display par readings is concerning.

Regarding getting 2x one model light versus 1x double power light it depends on your grow. If your scrogging with 2 dwc buckets side by side probs better off with 2x one model light

And i do not like the fact that the manufacturer are deliberately misleading folk with wattage claims,why would anyone buy from these people?

• Like 2

I'm on the trail of some of this sugar I have heard about on me bud tips instead of it being burnt off by the HPS

lol That's just plain silly mate

good luck with your experiment anyway :yep:

• Like 3

lol That's just plain silly mate

good luck with your experiment anyway :yep:

Silly is serious as much as serious is silly, I soon hope to be able to verge on the absolutely bloody ridiculous, I knows what I'm talkin about, I've seen it and smoked it.

Edited by nughead

Back to the question,

I don't know how hot 2 700 watters would run in a small tent, I can only give you a rough idea offa running one 400 watter in a tent half the size of yours, check out icemud on mag 420 He has probably done a comparison, he's done a V scrog with three 400watt mars lights, light meters, wattage use etc, he loves all the spec, but roughly a mars will wack out approx 275 watts cos they don't run the 5 watt led at full power, this makes the leds last longer and gives it more running hours..............HPS!......who shouted that from the back of the class...is that you again Mr Chang.

Silly is serious as much as serious is silly, I soon hope to be able to verge on the absolutely bloody ridiculous, I knows what I'm talkin about, I've seen it and smoked it, just the shake will put you on yer arse.

Edited by nughead

Thanks nughead im watching icemud grow channel at the mo he does alot of testing on light so it will make a good watch so thanks

• Like 1

And i do not like the fact that the manufacturer are deliberately misleading folk with wattage claims,why would anyone buy from these people?

Like there were never claims about "The Bulb" we all needed for our HPS ballasts 20 odd years ago, :rofl: Life's all about repetition, the same sketch's being played out all over the world, just on different timelines with different actors and props, but the play or themes are basically the same.

Thanks nughead im watching icemud grow channel at the mo he does alot of testing on light so it will make a good watch so thanks

Yeh man, he's getting some great results, growing a canopy /scrog seems to be the way to go cos light penetration isn't as good as HPS, I plotted for the mars II after watching his grows and the price I paid was good. Skunnymonster, stonerwizard, vince noir on this site and prob more I haven't come across all getting results with LED, THC talk has a specific LED forum (hint hint uk420) it will happen in time I guess.

Maybe look at Colorado's finest channel icemud stopped using mars

Vids on youtube are all still there I reckon eh zipp23, cos he gets a few hits.will check out CFC :v: