LED Lighting Informed Suggestions Please

SeaView

I agree too many sellers advertise stupid energy savings. From my experience truth is actual power draw watt for watt LED can do 1GPW with any traditional light or better. Another factor not mentioned often is the superior chemical properties of the finished fruit, - more TH"see" content when grown under spectrum specific LED lights.

For me personally LED was the best choice considering - head height, heat signature and fire risk

What LED light are you using mate? Please can you add some links :)

How many plants are you doing with it?

Cheers!

I use intelligent led grow lights mate with remote controlled spectrum. Don't believe links are allowed but have a good look what's available in UK most either too expensive or too cheap and shit results, lights that don't last a year and have no warranty

Thanks for the info mate, was thinking of helios pro 6 as heard some good things and there are UK suppliers I can go to and buy for in cash for £480.

Found the intelligent led grow lights site but was US based and could not find a UK supplier after a bit of googling.

Did you get yours shipped?