Sensi Star

Hiphip

Gorgeous looking girls hiphip. :yep: Will you be doing a smoke report? Would be very interested to read it as am running a sensi star after I harvest in about 3 weeks.

• Like 3

Choppage Occurrences

Today, we mark the day that they went into the flower tent. 9 weeks today will see me chopping on December the 16th, 10 weeks will be the 23rd so christmas chopping is in order.

gallery_54925_9616_619815.jpg

gallery_54925_9616_344283.jpg

gallery_54925_9616_1409471.jpg

Smoke report in a week :yep:

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 18
  • 2 weeks later...

This diary will go down in the UK420 history books.

For all the wrong reasons lol

HEHEHE!

This whole competition of journals was meant to be hazey end of season lazy trip anyways and participants where well aware of the ¨for the f... of it¨ nature of the comp. :jester:

The winner will soon be crowned and receive a Wonderfulllllll giffffft! :russian:

Make place for the soon to be announced REAL grow competition from

The Paradise Seeds Team.... :shock:

jf

:yahoo:

• Like 4

My guess is that the sensi star has fired up too many synapses in hips brain and that's why we're still waiting on this smoke report. I know from personal experience that the ss is some seriously strong green. All the best for 2015 everyone. Ts1

• Like 1

Smoke Report

Full on pure doobydoobydoo reveals momentary relapse beyond memories while fixation on adequacy reigns.

Smell reminiscent of antique shops, bookstores and churches invade the nasal area while one knocks a mug of coffee over like a coconut when throwing Sensi buds around, take note, if you plan to throw this stuff goggles are advised. The affect which one desires, or the effect one gets can vary but one thing for sure is that strong cannabis can be found in feminised beans :yep: You need to delve and then stuff can be found, much like the discount bins in the shop. Bag of washers 20p :yep: Bargain indeed.

Did you see that? Wow, where would you like the cardboard put mr binman?

Where were we? Oh that is nice to write :yep: Where were we. Talking about sensi star I seem to recall. Better have another bifta. Biffa waste, bitffa tea will be crumpets. Mrs hip insists on her own rolled now owing to the hassle caused by me wondering whether she has one or not. Always has one now so good omens.

I watched a mate smoke some the other day. Big smoker, likes his strong stuff, neat spliff's only. He had half and when asked what he thought he managed to raise his head off his chin and mumble "yer, it is OK I supofbnnernl" so gather from that what you will. I do know however, that yield matters not if you only smoke half of what you smoke with other strains. Quality over quantity every time referee, look he did it again, so always try to grow quality peeps.

You know them little bits of fluff that accumulates in the nooks n crannies? Why?

Time seems slower when one ignores the clock, throw them keys away and relax into the soothing tones of birdsong and the breeze in the trees. And that is the head one gets when imbibing. Chill man, just roll another dooby and chill. As ever, idiosyncrasies would dictate floral notes which please, individualism aside, one should grow this if only for the realisation that sometimes tales are true. Fuck off I will use an S not a Z thank you mr spellcheck.

Sooner, rather than later, the sofa glue takes over, that can't be arsed body which defies my coffee plea. Better have another one then to give me something to think about. Oh what was she in? Feck me she done some stuff aye. It will come back to me no doubt but until then "woman in cafe" remain a mystery.

And the opening shows eventually, coasting, freely wandering with no qualms of sense. Just it n chill. Nice now, the un i shining, a fresh flutter in the branches and an avian species flies by. Swoon i nice word to say I find. It rolls off the tongue nice it does.

No doubt some people will grow this and if I may make so bold, you WILL love it. Especially if floating on a sea of calm at the end of a busy day is your thing. A word of warning to the wake n bakers, this will befuddle you if consumed all day, you have been advised.

Grow again? Yes, although scrogging would be better if you do not plan to sog it.

Happiness scale rating would be a firm 8.5, with easy to look after plants giving a more than adequate end result and full jars. Thanks to JF for the chance to run them and to those who showed their faces a massive thanks too.

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 13
  • 2 months later...

Sensi Star is best strain I've ever grown, outta t girls I got from the 9 I popped one turned out to be a monster, she was a freak of nature, never seen the like before or since. Don't get me wrong, the others were good but Sarah (yeah, I gave her a name...sad I know but she deserved it). I ran made a mum off her and made many little Sarah's over a couple of years, unfortunately had to stop due to moving house cos id made a couple of human girls...

I'm back in my tent now creating good stuff, unfortunately though I'm working from some unknown clones. They looking good but is not same as creating a known strain from seed. Unfortunately, I'm broke, twins do that to bank accounts so if anyone has any spare beans, especially sensi star I'd be most grateful. I'll make a full diary and smoke report....pm me if you are able to help.

Cheers, YDL

• Like 2