Sensi Star

Hiphip

Sensi star makes some great pot.

Ive not tsated any for some years.

You'll have a relaxed xmas and new year for sure with the herbs those plants ll provide, Im sure man.

Nice to get straight into the action as well, seeds popped , nurtured , vegged and into flower in the first few posts. They look very well indeed , is the runtish one beefing and greening up now, or is she still struggling?

Am I alright to put the kettle on? Need a decent brew with a reefer.

Nice one hiphip

Cheers

:sleep1:

You want to go to bed earlier smurfy, all that chatting at 1.30 am :nono: I see your grow is getting the deserved plaudits Stay as riddled with insanity as you are mucker, you like it there.

Kinda slow going aye @@Smurfy but I like the wham bam there you go mam approach hip has going on!

I think we have competition bro

M99

Shwmae M. Competition :unsure: , Smurfy is champ grower mucker, we all doing it for second place. Hopefully I can finish this fecking diary

Stay safe and well M. All the best.

yo @@Hiphip

No messing about huh , heres the plants they've stretched, ciao.

Look nice mate, lovely colour to them, looking forward to see how they get on in full flower

atb hari

Shwmae Mad, yer pretty much :yep: As you say, stretch stopped now (FECK ME) and flowers are coming. Look after yourself mucker, remember antelopes.

UPDATE @ Day ??? of flower

Whoosh, they grow up, they get bent, they get tied, they get generally abused and then flowers form

gallery_54925_9616_199116.jpg

I have now tied them in the tent so the next outside pics will be for chop

gallery_54925_9616_486143.jpg

gallery_54925_9616_770319.jpg

:toot:

gallery_54925_9616_457077.jpg

Tied bondageified plantages

gallery_54925_9616_326482.jpg

gallery_54925_9616_667290.jpg

Pretty little flowers

gallery_54925_9616_981430.jpg

gallery_54925_9616_485900.jpg

Sort of level, depending on your definition of level of course.

gallery_54925_9616_953644.jpg

Jungle

gallery_54925_9616_249720.jpg

Over zealous supercropping :yep:

gallery_54925_9616_166026.jpg

gallery_54925_9616_533819.jpg

So, we are in full flower mode, under 660 w of light, and they are on 4 ml of hesi. :fear: sets in soon.

Time to roll a spliff and contemplate the better things in life.

59 days to :xmas::santa:

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 11

Sensi star makes some great pot.

Ive not tsated any for some years.

You'll have a relaxed xmas and new year for sure with the herbs those plants ll provide, Im sure man.

Nice to get straight into the action as well, seeds popped , nurtured , vegged and into flower in the first few posts. They look very well indeed , is the runtish one beefing and greening up now, or is she still struggling?

Am I alright to put the kettle on? Need a decent brew with a reefer.

Nice one hiphip

Cheers

Shwmae ramb, all good in your life I hope :yep:

Yes, I looking forward to these, if truth were told, as I keep hearing how strong they are so hopefully they do the blurb proud. The runt was given the boot, can't be arsed sorry, room was needed in the veg tent so she went, along with another plant. Never stop popping to many beans :doh:

Kettle is on alwys, so just sit down, grab the jar and relax.

Stay safe

• Like 3

hello hip mate, listen dude i dont know if ye know this but it looks like some one has been squishing yer branches :shock: they all bendy fally over and il be honest it looks like some one has done that on purpose :lookaround: but be rest assured i will be available for tips and a bit of counselling in chat :yep: thats if the wife lets me on chat like :blushing:

ps they are some big fecking pictures thems are :shock: oh yeah and bring on the bud.

Edited by Smurfy
  • Like 5

Wahay bondage time :yahoo:

*settles down for the show*

Lookin a lot like cannabis ye got growin there mucker :fear: I heard that that stuff can cause ye to go pure mad mental and that.......

Or maybe it just gets ye stoned :yep:lol

Keep the blue yins bib tight mind ye ken the mess he can make lol

• Like 3

I heard through the weedvine that there were some Ladies getting tied and abused so I thought I better come find them

Looking lovely Hip

Vill

Shwmae Vill, aye STRING THEORY has various meanings :yep:

Sit next to smurfy mucker, he slobbering again. :wassnnme:

hello hip mate, listen dude i dont know if ye know this but it looks like some one has been squishing yer branches they all bendy fally over and il be honest it looks like some one has done that on purpose but be rest assured i will be available for tips and a bit of counselling in chat thats if the wife lets me on chat like

ps they are some big fecking pictures thems are oh yeah and bring on the bud.

Ahhh, where would we be with no smurfy eh? A lot more mentally stable could be one answer, but I will leave that for others as we may get a wider selection to choose from. :yep:

Big pics :doh: guess who forgot the fecking _med lol but as you keep telling everyone in chat "Size is not everything" :unsure:

Wahay bondage time

*settles down for the show*

Lookin a lot like cannabis ye got growin there mucker I heard that that stuff can cause ye to go pure mad mental and that.......

Or maybe it just gets ye stoned

Keep the blue yins bib tight mind ye ken the mess he can make

Shwmae hazy, Nope, 4 time and still no idea what you're on about. Try typing in English for me mucker :yep:

PS apologies for smiley removal

Edited by Hiphip
  • Like 3

My goodness that looks an awful lot like cannabis that you have growing there old chum I have heard that the old "whacky baccy" can send one a bit on the silly side.

Or maybe it just makes you rather mellow :yep:

lol

• Like 3

My goodness that looks an awful lot like cannabis that you have growing there old chum I have heard that the old "whacky baccy" can send one a bit on the silly side.

Or maybe it just makes you rather mellow :yep:

lol

Stick to Scottish mucker ffs :yep:

• Like 6