Rumor or what

evertking

Oh yeah, for sure! Makes paying a lil extra for Sensi Star worth it! I grew up looking at High Times with pictures of Luc taking a male Nebula dusting plants to make seeds.. And day dream about the weed in Amsterdamn.. Warlock,Jack,Sensi Star ect.. Well.. Times have changed over the years.. For us in the states its been good change and .. From what I hear.. Bad in the Netherlands. From what I have been reading Sensi has a bad rep now and the strains are no longer what they use to be. Magnus is gone.. Serious losing all Parental plants.. Dishearting BUT its wonderful to hear that Paradise is still in the game and going strong and after all these years that I still have the chance to try Sensi Star! So yeah! Love it! Thanks Paradise Seeds!

• Like 2

:doh: Do you think it makes you look cool to post what some might consider to be slanderous content about numerous seed companies, some of whom sponsor this site? :unsure: Are you setting up your own seed company and trying to slate the competition or something? lol

:yinyang:

Edited by Saddam
  • Like 5
lol.. Whatever. Just posting what I have found over and over again while searching for my next purchase. Maybe you should do the same. Cool???? lol kids...

Yh because the 'information' on the internet is always 100% accurate, reliable and never slanderous in any way :wassnnme: As for your next purchase, how about buying yourself a big bag of 'mind your own business' :)

Kids? lol I'm flattered but probably older than you. :med:

:yinyang:

Edited by Saddam
  • Like 2

what you find 'over and over again' on the internet is there 'over and over again' because gullible folk read it, give it credit, and then repost it somewhere else. Innit.

Edited by Ishmael
  • Like 3