Rumor or what

evertking

I have always wanted to try paradise seeds.. But the word is that laws there have changed and that luc pays for someone else to do the breeding? Can this PLEASE be clarified?

Thanks

I have been reading that a lot of the old seed banks are outsourcing and just packing up seeds and selling them!!

I think it would be nice for the seed buying public(US) to know who these company's are!

Places that I have read are

Crese

Paradise

I'm not sure and hope that I'm wrong about paradise.

• Like 1

I have always wanted to try paradise seeds.. But the word is that laws there have changed and that luc pays for someone else to do the breeding? Can this PLEASE be clarified?

Thanks

what difference does it make, buy the seeds and grow them.

• Like 2

There's no way paradise are just chuckin any old beans in their packs as for who is breeding them I don't care as long they are still the same genetics being bred and I'm pretty positive it would be as for crese never heard of them?

M99

• Like 3

Make a huge difference to me.. If I can buy the SAME genetics(seed) from Nirvana for Less than why not? I'm not trying to stir shit. I just want to know what I'm getting!

NO, certainly you are not stirring shit....

That would make you a shit stirrer!

We took this accusation seriously, so i have asked Luc to answer your query himself

as to dissipate snakes and weaving spider's venomous tongues.

Luc, being an extremely nice and polite individual, as any of you who really know him can attest, answered the

following:

¨Let me assure you that we still do it ourselves, yes, i don't rent a building on my name and the location where our genetics is located also is secret but i am still the breeder and I am on top of it as i have always been.

Cheers, Luc
I don't think you can get it any clearer than this and from a more reputable source.
Peace
jf
(paradise seeds forever!)
  • Like 30