Amsterdam, finally!

Tresh3

Stroopwaffles and Bittterballens sound awesome! There is so much to experience over there, I hope we get around a fair amount.

We've got an apartment (cheers for that suggestion!) booked, smoking allowed!! Its a rediculously modern pad, should be pretty nice cosidering my own gaff is a shithole :D

I know it's sold by the gram over there, like 12 euro a gram, do they do weight? I wouldnt mind picking up a couple of wuarters/halfs for leaving at the apartment.

Cheers guys! Tresh

From memory mate I think its 5g per person per coffee shop..I think!

Most places the weed/hash is already weighed up and bagged.

Shop around if you can,Hunters do some 3g and 5 g deals at a decent price.

Careful of them bikes tho bring! bring! bring! You,ll know what I mean when there.

Enjoy.

Tenchie.

Ps Heres another little tip that might interest you both since you have your own pad.

The Albert Heijn super market is great for food if you wanna stock up on some munchies/milk/bread and the like.

Dont buy water or anything from the corner shops that sell all the tac,it will cost you a fortune.

Edited by Tenchie

^ dont buy hunters weed, we got ripped off in that place, from 4 strains of weeed we bought only 1 was any good, and the hash i bought from hunters was the most expensive and the worst of the trip.....was supposedly manala sweet cream when in fact it was more like a piece of fucking henna...

Ive always found hunters weed was good,years ago they sold Nycd and it was the nuts,this year we bought their lemon and again it was a great smoke,was a very busy shop and thats a good sign in my opinion,too busy to get a seat at time,so we wondered down to hill street blues and sat out the back,window open and beside the canal and a nice big comfy sofa to chill.

Just take your time looking at the menu and buy small amounts to see if its for you,there are some shite places in Amsterdam that will try and rip you off,Ive been had myself whilst half cut,woke up in the morning with a bag of..ermm god knows what it was even the pigeons refused to eat it hahaha

Tenchie.

Ive always found hunters weed was good,years ago they sold Nycd and it was the nuts,this year we bought their lemon and again it was a great smoke,was a very busy shop and thats a good sign in my opinion,too busy to get a seat at time,so we wondered down to hill street blues and sat out the back,window open and beside the canal and a nice big comfy sofa to chill.

Just take your time looking at the menu and buy small amounts to see if its for you,there are some shite places in Amsterdam that will try and rip you off,Ive been had myself whilst half cut,woke up in the morning with a bag of..ermm god knows what it was even the pigeons refused to eat it hahaha

Tenchie.

Hunters gets a lot of 'captive' trade from the hotel/bar next door and also they have a good location and the shop has fishtanks and is very smart. looking. Of course it will be popular. Used to like going there myself. so did a lot of my friends.

A lot of people stopped going to Hunters cos of the BT they had there was ripping people off and being incredibly rude even by BT standards. Like hall of fame rude and abusive. Kind of like a weed Nazi. Total buzz kill. Avoid hunters when he is there and do you really want to fund this guys antics?

I used to scoff at all the above as gossip till I went in myself and got the 'treatment' from the BT. Absolutely shocking. I backed out of there with my arms raised. Thought he was going to beat me up for not buying the weed he tried to foist upon us. (which was shit)

ps - isn't Hunter's closed now cos of the silly school thingymebob? I heard Hunters got a license in the Noord across the water.

its the same with alot of coffeeshops. the best weed i ever got was from hunters(NYCD smelled like milky baby vomit not good i know but fuk me it was ludicrously strong) simon the manager (not there any more) was fantastic but one bloke there was a wanker to most. you ask for gram he would always try to up sell to 1.5 or 2 grams if you didnt play along he got a bit shitty and after getting ripped off on the next two trips there well i dont go back, as it all cost alot now best way by half grams (only had to coffeeshops say no to that request) then if its shit youve only brought half gram and if its great go back and buy 5 grams.

• Like 1

We've spent some great days at the Zoo when completely baked. It's lovely in Summer too, but maybe not at the end of the month when I go next. If you do go, watch out for the gorilla. He threw a rock over his enclosure and it narrowly missed my face!

For food, there are a huge number of restaurants all looking for your trade - I can recommend a nice Brazilian steakhouse just off Leidseplein, Rio Du Brasil I think it was called. We were completely mashed and needed to get off the street for a bit - they giant T-Bone and comfy booth sorted us right out!

Have a go on a FEBO too ;-)