Handy Gadgets For A Grow Room

boevis

can anyone recommend a good staple gun? the 2 cheap ones I bought both broke within 20 staples  ;)  got drawing pins and duct tape holding my gr together ;)

SB

331909[/snapback]

The one I have is from B&Q and is called Rapesco and is made of see through blue hard Plastic :unsure: Been going strong for me :wassnnme:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• S2001

• StonedBrittania

• MU

• formabud

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i use rapesco`s for my work :yinyang:

fine bit of kit for around £20 or less....

edit to add: handy chaps for me are large towel for spills and a wee hoover for cleaning out round the plants...

:wassnnme:

Edited by MDP

i spend alot of time examining each plant for bugs etc and since i'm getting old i don't care to sit on the floor so a small comfy chair is my ideal accessory. Just sitting and watching the plants grow is more productive than watching telly most nights.

one of those big 50L odd plastic bins, good to emptying your reservoir if it's in an awkward place. Also a big roll of thinish stainless steel wire and wiresnips for tieing branches down evenly :ouch:

have a test tube shotglass for measuring out nutrients too.. handy

Edited by doodle

• 3 weeks later...

A plastic beer barrel tap, fitted in the front near the bottom of our NFT tank its great for draining newts off.

if you got probs with your rockwall blocks getting to wet in your nft tray, put a golfers tee in each corner of the r/wall block :wassnnme: T.F.K.

• 3 weeks later...

When I get round to it, I intend to try glueing them down to get a nice flat surface.

post-6738-1109595754.jpg      post-6738-1109595771.jpg

- Lucid.  :disguise2:

316006[/snapback]

Try Spray Mount, its more forgiving than most glues and you can reposition if you dont get it right first time.

Although i must admit the flatness of your mylar puts mine to shame :)

Awwww... your just showing off now  :yep:

Mine would be... ash tray, deck chair, sunglasses, glass of french red wine and a paper.

Only joking.  :wassnnme:

343839[/snapback]

I'd go for aussie wine anyday!!

CH

flexible brake hose clamps from car spares shops, perfect for taming the wild filling hose and clamping individual feed pipes off for maintenance :puke:

• 2 weeks later...
can anyone recommend a good staple gun? the 2 cheap ones I bought both broke within 20 staples  lol  got drawing pins and duct tape holding my gr together ;)

SB

331909[/snapback]

i use a rapesco z-140 real nice bit of growers kit! almost did my gr on its own :bag: fires pins too 20quid from b&q

sticky ;)

• 2 months later...

if any of you are into cuttings, i find Tesco egg cartons are ideal for the rooting period. And you can see through the plastic ones so know when rooted easily. Saves on plant pots.

post-3909-1125070765.jpg

post-3909-1125070783.jpg

spaple gun and tape,

could also do with a lock that only lets me in there when

sober seeing as most of my fuck ups are when shit faced on beer ;)

benny.

a fishing tackle box......so i can put all small bits and bobs in too i.e ph kit, swiss army knife and so on... :smoke:

• 2 weeks later...

duck tape dispenser B)

no more nails ;)

and 1x 700w UPS (Uninteruptable power supply) a.k.a heater ;)

stops the lights and fans bishing out in powercuts (45mins)

cool if u have sketchy power