Handy Gadgets For A Grow Room

boevis

Hi

Does anyone have a favourite non-growing gadget in their grow room?

I bought one of those extended-reach grabbing arms from a medical supply shop. It´s perfect for grabbing old leaves from places I can´t reach by hand.

Ooh, and disposable plastic gloves from the pound shop. They come in handy at harvest time.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• S2001

• StonedBrittania

• MU

• formabud

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Olive oil

Perfect for cleaning those sticky fingers after harvest.

My Swiss Army Knife - just so many useful things in one place, I love it!

Clothes Horse

Just the jobbie for dryin' them buds!

Just noticed - yer another Yorkie! Great, I think we may be takin' over Mwahahahahah :yinyang:

Sithee

Edited by Arnold Layne

industrial rubber gloves, door wedge used when draining tank shoved under the back end of my nft,means my pump can suck out every last drop of nuits not leaving a few litres in there.

Guest BushBandicoot

Best thing I bought (don't know if it's considered a growing item or not) is a wee remote thermometer that just sits up in growroom and transmits back to it's little base which you can keep in the kitchen, living room, wherever. The base shows local room temp and the top part shows growroom temp's. Top class kit . ;)

my mate has a giant clothes peg (i thinks its for keeping notes together) but it keeps his hose pipe under control by clipping it to the side of his tank , anyone doing hydro will know what i mean .

your hose ,which appears to be a placid and well behaved creature, once left unsupervised for a second turns into a writhing spitting snake with a mind of its own .

since finding the peg and taming the beast that fills his tanks he has dubbed himself 'the hose whisperer' :yep:

i want one

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not entirely relevant, but...

When I was preparing my grow space, I had some mylar sheeting knocking about that I did'nt fancy wrestling onto the walls. Anyone who's tried flattening the stuff will understand why and my walls are white matt anyway.

Rather than waste the stuff, I tried securing some to bits of cardboard with tape to create some mylar panels. As you can see from the pictures, I still could'nt get the stuff flat! :smoke:

I do find them useful though to reflect a little extra light into those hard to reach places.

When I get round to it, I intend to try glueing them down to get a nice flat surface.

post-6738-1109595754.jpg post-6738-1109595771.jpg

- Lucid. :yep:

• 2 weeks later...
Not entirely relevant, but...

When I was preparing my grow space, I had some mylar sheeting knocking about that I did'nt fancy wrestling onto the walls. Anyone who's tried flattening the stuff will understand why and my walls are white matt anyway.

Rather than waste the stuff, I tried securing some to bits of cardboard with tape to create some mylar panels. As you can see from the pictures, I still could'nt get the stuff flat!  :headpain:

I do find them useful though to reflect a little extra light into those hard to reach places.

When I get round to it, I intend to try glueing them down to get a nice flat surface.

post-6738-1109595754.jpg      post-6738-1109595771.jpg

- Lucid.  :yinyang:

316006[/snapback]

thats a great idea..might try it maself ;)

forma