L.E.D vs H.I.D .. Which is the best ?

CoCoGrow

The fact they advertise toronto vape is a joke by itself. The largest rip off there is when it comes to these gizmos.

Looking at the plants they are growing. How are they suppose to make anyone believe they're any good? :unsure:

All it takes is one look and I'd surely pass. Maybe its the grower?

:)

Edited by gb1
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

No Bragging, No claims, No games and providing the strains are ok (altho I would have preferred proven clones) I am giving a 400watt full spectrum mars II a whirl, I don't think there is any point in comparing LED's with an HID's and some of the posts on here are bloody daft.

I've always been an HID grower but now cos of circumstance and space I opted for LED over CFL I want too see for myself what can achcieved with LEDS.

The outcome won't matter cos I am going to grow some stock for an old room as well that I set up ages ago in a mates attic using HIDS so it will be a learning curve and stepping stone at the same time. :v:

• Like 2