Cream of the Crop - July 2014

Joolz

340 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yet again ALL very worthy of winning !! T-Rix leads by a nose as i DO like kush strains and when that Chitral is ready it'll be absolutley bongtastic !!

Good luck to all

Edited by herb71
  • Like 1

I think this new system for COTC is better,for folk to choose their best pic and enter it into a dedicated thread..

I was once nominated years ago with what I thought was the worst pic of the group I had uploaded,I was really gutted my favourite wasn't chosen because it would have had a far better chance..

+1 for this system anyway,and vince got my vote,for the welly

• Like 1

@@Joolz i think theres a problem with this thread, every time I open this thread it freezes and none of the new posts are visible to me. I have to close down uk420 and open it again to get off this page. dunno if its just happening to me or not but thought id better mention it anyway.

seems to be working okay since I made that last post. had issues with this thread for the last couple of days though, strange :fear:

@@The Villan Stole my vote with that wicked trich shot of that Cheesey Jones, I do love my trich shots... if every image was a close-up i wouldn't know what to vote for.

• Like 1

I reckon the winner will be the one I voted for which is not always the case by a long chalk of case or is that case of long chalk? :bangin: