Cream of the Crop - July 2014

Joolz

340 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As usual all of these shots fill me with envy. There isn't a shot there that doesn't deserve to win, but the prettiest photo for me was The Villan's Cheesy Jones.

• Like 2

Really tough choice, slung my vote to Peregrine, love the contrast in the colours of the pistils. Great work from Vince though, must be nice to see your hard work paying off ;)

• Like 1

I did select vics lovely hash but a after a quick last minute re-think I had to switch to trix beaut, I got a thing for foxtails even worse than my hash thing! lol

All stunning pics though folks, well done all!

• Like 2

Yep another for the Trix club.. I too love me foxtailing and that is stacked up. Nice and green at latter stages too and that is what makes it pip the rest. All lovely shots. ATB :v:

• Like 1

Kronic... beautiful plant...

It would be nice to know the country each of these was grown in...

Hugh Yonn

Grant, Florida

• Like 1

Some absolutely gorgeous shots this month guys :yahoo: vics hash got my vote just coz I love me some nice extracts lol. I do love a bit of foxtailing though :P. Congrats to all nominees. Shadow

• Like 3

all these look , well , :shock: i like the foxed tail, the hash looks top noctch mouth watering couch lock gooood !!!. but for me its got to be vince the colours theres so many all in the rainbow ,, shit hot fella good luck to the rest its close this month . vince smashin it your camra is doing you proud :rockon:

plants aint to bad to ;);)

• Like 2

Guest Sky420

How do u enter this comp and what are the rules?

Neva mind found the info. C u nex month

Edited by Sky420