Fake Hash in the Bulldog cafes

El Profesor

So basically the coffee shops are selling soap bar now?

not even that good, in some cases. Nothing I found there could get close to what i already had in my pocket.

• Like 1

I wonder if the dutch have a system for dealing with fake hash sold in coffeeshops?, they are after all licensed to sell cannabis not some unknown junk and as licences are easy to loose but impossible to get you would think they'd be more carefull , I thought the whole point of the coffee shops was to reduce drug harms.

I doubt there are any licensers checking the coffee shops products, bet there'd be plenty of offers if they advertised tho! Can't imagine any coffee shop would be happy about selling shite tho, they must've got ripped off by the Lebanese, or they're skint and need some fast dollar.

There's always been shite weed/hash to be had in the dam..

You just gotta be savvy and check what your buying.

Some bt's are rude as fook tho...

• Like 2

Had the same shit in 420 Cafe, some fancy Moroccan name on it, and wasn't cheap, and was laced with candle wax from what i could see and smell. it just start smouldering and the amount of fumes coming off it was unreal.

and same again in "ricks cafe" (used to be called wildstyle), some black hash this time, wouldn't even burn, and a mate got weed there and smelled like poo pourri freshener and his throat swelled up.

I stick to what i know, and that involves going to Katsu and buying some mango haze, and just enough to keep you for the whole trip and leave it at that.

• Like 3

I've been going to Dam since the late 80s. In the many visits I've made there I've found the Dutch to be nothing but polite, friendly and helpful.

I see a city weary of foreign knuckle-dragging idiots who stroll about smoking weed on the streets as if they own the city. Where I have seen rudeness it's largely been with the weed customers, English ones.

I can see the appeal of some people wanting to go to the Bulldog, it's been there for 25-30 years. However, you won't see any Dutch people scoring their smoke from there, they're not so stupid.

• Like 6

It's a serious rip off now compared to when I first started going in the late 90s. It was a lot looser back than too. 1 big party.

There is still good weed and there's still good coffeeshops but as I said they are a rip off.

A few I like

Katsu, Club media, 1e Hulp, de graal , paradox, utopia , Voyagers , Anyday, dampkring the original,

As with the world there's good and bad in everyone. No exception for bud dealers. I've met som right cunts

Barcelona for me next

• Like 2

I've been going to Dam since the late 80s. In the many visits I've made there I've found the Dutch to be nothing but polite, friendly and helpful.

I see a city weary of foreign knuckle-dragging idiots who stroll about smoking weed on the streets as if they own the city. Where I have seen rudeness it's largely been with the weed customers, English ones.

I can see the appeal of some people wanting to go to the Bulldog, it's been there for 25-30 years. However, you won't see any Dutch people scoring their smoke from there, they're not so stupid.

They would soon be complaining if nobody visited and spent any money there . I've seen rude Brits , rude Americans , rude Dutch people etc. a minority in all cases

What happened to customer service though , if you go into a shop and buy something do you expect the person serving you to be rude ? Who pays their wages ?

I've been to Amsterdam a few times and wouldn't go back now

Edited by Degsy
  • Like 3

in a nut why would ye want te score in the bullydog in the first place :rolleyes:

Why the Bulldog? Like I said, I'd got some good hash there a few years before, and good Lebanese is worth going back for.

They would soon be complaining if nobody visited and spent any money there . I've seen rude Brits , rude Americans , rude Dutch people etc. a minority in all cases

What happened to customer service though , if you go into a shop and buy something do you expect the person serving you to be rude ? Who pays their wages ?

I've been to Amsterdam a few times and wouldn't go back now

I was only relaying my own experience mate.

I hear you on the customer service. I was just saying I hadn't experienced it when I've been to the Dam. Probably because I don't go to places like the Bulldog.

Why the Bulldog? Like I said, I'd got some good hash there a few years before, and good Lebanese is worth going back for.

The Bulldog is set up largely for the 'typical' weed tourist. The 'connoisseur', if you will, would head to places such as Dampkring where the Dutch would typically buy their smoke as well. The Dampkring has a huge selection compared to the Bulldog.

• Like 1

I use to go often, for the solids only. I often found the weed of poor quality.

I also recall walking out of several coffee shops with herself (due to the crap he was trying to sell me in a lunch box)

No need to go back now... there is also some wicked threads on here which will bring you threw the stages of making some of the highest grade quality resin you can get.. :yinyang:

The only place in the city centre i would go to is De Dampkring on Handboogstraat, and that's because i scored good weed and hash in the past and the customer service was next to none, the girl serving went out of her way to say goodbye on the way out and asked if we were happy, and didn't feel like we had to leave the very second we finished our J's.

also, as i mentioned, head to De Pijp for your hash and weed if you feel ripped.

• Like 3