Cheese Xxl Autoflowering

Dinafem-Mark

Guest Sky420

This auto grew double the size of any previous I've grown and this is my 18th auto I've grown out of 10 strains

Guest Sky420

This tent has a 1000w with an 80cm parabolic (need a bigger reflector) plants in a 5L with coco perlite 50/50 mix. Using PM coco nutes. And there boost. I'm not big on the nute thing to be honest. I want to see if I can go organic in coco. Soil is a nono for me. She is 1 of 25 in there, so pretty busy.

• Like 1

This tent has a 1000w with an 80cm parabolic (need a bigger reflector) plants in a 5L with coco perlite 50/50 mix. Using PM coco nutes. And there boost. I'm not big on the nute thing to be honest. I want to see if I can go organic in coco. Soil is a nono for me. She is 1 of 25 in there, so pretty busy.

Good man... 25! Nice work Sky :D

Be interesting to see what you get, set up sounds spot on mate.

Guest Sky420

The rest are photoperiod tho. I was aiming for a see of green. But that dint really work lol. They grew out to tall.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Sky420

gallery_83612_8323_96369.jpg

gallery_83612_8323_324670.jpg

Chopped a few days back... Could of went a few days longer to foxtail but space is needed atm. Smells real meaty, musky and humid like a damp corner.. Smoke report and final bedsheets to come

• Like 1

gallery_83612_8323_96369.jpg

gallery_83612_8323_324670.jpg

Chopped a few days back... Could of went a few days longer to foxtail but space is needed atm. Smells real meaty, musky and humid like a damp corner.. Smoke report and final bedsheets to come

It looks to have a decent yeild and fat buds to. Nice job I just hope that damp smell turns into s dank smell ;)

Will look forward to smoke report and final opinion :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

Guest Sky420

Cheers Bro. I'm impressed with how well they fatten up I guess coz it's cheese and is a foxtailer it may be fluffy bud. But who knows. I'm germing a couple more in a few days may try the amnesia xxl too.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I didn't think you put autos on a 12/12, I always understood you grew them on 20 or 24 hr light all the way through...

• Like 1

@@Lesley you are correct that autoflowering strains do not need a 12/12 cycles. Some growers use 24/0,20/4 or 18/6 lighting for autos. Imo 20/4 is the best. However some growers do finish of autoflowering crops under 12/12 :) especially when being grown with photoperiod strains :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

cheese xxl

cheese xxl

cheesexxl about day 74, going togo another week or two. ill try to get some dried bud pics and do a smoke report.

the top one is a little over 3 ft. tall. the second one is about 32 inches tall and looksto beabout a week behind the first.the smell is very skunky you can smell them walking up to them, very easy to grow.

Edited by samhigh
  • Like 4

Looking good brother. I did not know you were doing a outdoor grow you should have entered the competition :)

I think 90 days will see this lady finished maybe 100 days but from the look of things very close :)

Keep us posted on the progress mate :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2