Cheese Xxl Autoflowering

Dinafem-Mark

AUTODINAFEM CHEESE XXL

Cheese XXL Auto by Dinafem Seeds is a feminized autoflowering Sativa/Indica/Ruderalis cannabis strain that results from the cross between an Exodus Cheese and a Cheese Autoflowering. It is a high-quality hybrid with which to obtain fast quality crops in an easy way.

Cheese XXL Auto is the automatic version of Cheese. This cannabis seed produces fast-flowering, vigorous, medium-sized plants with quite big internodes that yield large dense buds covered in resin. It is suitable for all kind of growers and a very good option for beginners. It is a real pleasure to find the excellent taste and aromatic properties of the Exodus Cheese elite clone in this cannabis strain.

Cheese XXL Auto produces homogeneous individuals, fits in small indoor spaces and grows optimally in temperate/continental climates outdoors. It is advisable to use anti-odour filters when grown indoors and it might need staking at the end of the flowering period in order to hold the heavy branches weighed down with buds. Adding 30% of coco to the soil mix and watering frequently but in small amounts is recommended to improve the growth of the plant.

Cheese XXL Auto has a deep flavour and aroma, with notes of fresh flowers, Skunk and slightly hot spices. The long-lasting effect is powerful, physical and mental. It is the perfect cannabis strain to have a good time with your friends.

Characteristics of Cheese XXL Auto by Dinafem Seeds
  • Suitable for indoor and outdoor cultivation
  • Sex: feminized autoflowering
  • Genotype: Sativa/Indica/Ruderalis
  • Cross: Exodus Cheese elite clone x Cheese Auto
  • Indoor flowering period: 80 days
  • Outdoor harvest time: from April to October
  • Indoor yield : 450-500 g/m2
  • Outdoor yield: 75-160 g/plant
  • Height: 75-160 cm
  • THC: high
  • Like 4

Guest Sky420

Currently flowering 1 of these. It has quite a stretch bug nothing outrageous just Doubles in height. Not too leafy at all!, takes a while for flowering to kick in. This plant actually grows itself. Looks like it will yield heavy and +1 on the need for staking in late flower, I can see it coming. Will post a couple photos later.

• Like 1

Guest Sky420

@@Dinafem-Mark when it says flowering time 80days does that mean seed to weed or actually from the start of flower? I'm not exactly sure how old she is as I don't remember the time I germed her. I bought the seeds in the May promo tho and I must of germed them shortly after so I'll say she is almost on day 60

• Like 1

@ when it says ?days flowering on our automatic strains that from seed to weed. It looks like 3-4 weeks left :).

I would think about it like this standard cheese is a 8week 56 day flowering strain and if you add the veg time of a automatic strain before pistils show usually 20-28 days so 56 days bloom and say 24 days veg gives you your 80 days :) bean to bud/seed to weed

I hope this helps a little :)

D-M.

Edited by Dinafem-Mark

• 2 weeks later...

@@Dinafem-Mark how long u think now? I say 3 weeks

I would say 1 more week of ferts then a 2 week flush she looks like she is going to be putting on some weight in the next week. Looking very nice :)

All the best

D-M.

Guest Sky420

I would say 1 more week of ferts then a 2 week flush she looks like she is going to be putting on some weight in the next week. Looking very nice :)

All the best

D-M.

thanks will take better pics another day. She is on 12/12 and has been crammed in a tent with photos so she is not the best example but hopefully this all helps in your strain guide. Also I would recommend lolly popping this strain as it grows real tall and bottom buds hardly get light at all through the canopy. I cut off 2 branches last week that were too low to produce. I left one on just for comparison purposes for next time when I do this strain
  • Like 1

Guest Sky420

Cheese xxl now on a 2 week flush. Has definitely fattened up. I went in to feed plain water yday and it just fell over when it's neighbouring plants wernt there to support her, I caught her as she almost hit the ground. Stuck a cane in the pot and tied her up. Hopefully she fattens a Lil more, she doesn't smell to cheesy yet but I'm told she smells musky.

gallery_83612_8323_231160.jpg

gallery_83612_8323_164016.jpg

Edited by Sky420

Guest Sky420

Cheers mate these dinafem xxl strains are giving me faith in autos again. Shoved her in the corner of my 12/12 tent and shs going strong. Mite pop an amnesia xxl soon

Guest Sky420

Ah mate your rooms gonna put my cheese xxl to shame :(. I believe in the right environment these will b heavy yielders.

• Like 1

Ah mate your rooms gonna put my cheese xxl to shame :(. I believe in the right environment these will b heavy yielders.

Mate :)

Lets see if the XXL tag is worth it :D

• Like 1