Industrial Plant

Dinafem-Mark

Just a quick update sorry I have no pictures this week :(

I went to bloom early this week at day 35 of 18/6 and added a extra 600w hps but my temps went literally through the roof hitting 90o which is not acceptable so out with the 600w hps and in with 2 x 90w UFO leds as supplemental side lighting. So now we have

1 x 600w hps lumatek dual spectrum and 180w of led side lighting.

Now temps are back down to 79o(on)-68(off)

I will continue to feed metrop mr1, Cal green for the next week until day 14 then ill swap to mr2,amino bloom and guanokalong taste enhancer

Stretch has really started the girls were 60cm (average) now they are at 90cm so in the first week we have had a .5x stretch so going off this they should finish around 120cm-160cm. As I've grown the ip before I know she only stretches for the first 14 days so should be around 120cm.

As I'm lst,ing my girls plenty of light is penetrating to the lower canopy and I have removed a lot of the lower growth to increase the energy to the upper flowers :)

I will get pictures up over the next week

All the best everyone

D-M.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Would I be correct in assuming this is an S1 of a special power plant phenotype?Given the name it seems like it would have to be..

• Like 1

Would I be correct in assuming this is an S1 of a special power plant phenotype?Given the name it seems like it would have to be..

I would say our industrial plant is basically northern lights in feminized seed form.

https://www.dinafem.org/en/industrial-plant/

From what I know of the power plant it is more sativa dominant whereas our ip is more on the indica side.

Thank you for looking in

D-M..

That's interesting,thanks for clearing that up..when you say basically is it a selfed NL or a cross?I think I'm correct in saying most of your varieties are S1 generation?

• Like 1

That's interesting,thanks for clearing that up..when you say basically is it a selfed NL or a cross?I think I'm correct in saying most of your varieties are S1 generation?

Yes you are bang on correct most if not all our strains are s1 or "selfed" as in self pollinated by a female of the same or different genetics :) I'm not big into the breeding side but I think that is correct :)

Thank you for looking in and for the interest in our strains :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

Sorry for the late reply but been having camera trouble so I found some old YouTube footage I took when I dud the industrial plant 3-4 years ago.

The ones now look very similar but the video was 1200w whereas I'm only using 780w this time

They are being fed metrops mr2 and amino bloom on a drip system set to come on 4 x a day for 15 minutes.

Ph is 6.3

Temps 69-80 off-on

Rh 50%

Ppm 1400

Thank you for looking in I will get pics up soon this is day 21ish

All the best

D-M.

• Like 3