Industrial Plant

Dinafem-Mark

Hello all I thought I would get one of my favorite strain that we carry our Industrial Plant.

Ip Tin

I started a 5 packet/tin of our Industrial Plant 7 days ago using the paper towel method and was very happy to get a 100% germination rate:) in under 36 hours

Ip germination

I will be growing these in a 4 pot wilma recirculating dripper ssatem with hydroton clay as my chosen grow medium. As these are still very young I have soaked my jiffy7,s with a small amount of Metrop,s amino root added to the water and planted the cracked seedling,s into them and put them under a 125w blue 6700 lumen cfl

jiffy7s soaking

After 36-48 hours after planting, 4 of my babies have popped through :)

Ip In J7s

After a further 24 hours I have some very nice root,s emerging from the jiffy7 puck,s :)

roots already

healthy root,s

I will be putting the jiffy7,s into a 3in rockwool cube today and back under the 125w cfl for roughly 1 more week, then I will put them into 11l pot,s filled with hydroton clay and under a 600w dual spectrum hps for a 6-8 week veg period. I will be flowering under 1200w hps.

For this grow I will be using only Metrop,s nutrient line :)

I will update on a weekly basis:)

Happy growing y`all

D-M.

• Like 8

Funny enough this is going to be my next strain. I've grown a lot of Dinafem. All Critical + and I was always very very happy.

100% germ rate. Never had a hermie touch wood. And on the last crop we had a ten ounce plant, which had been under 2 x 600w lights.

Can't rate that strain highly enough. And my local seed bank (20 miles away) carry all of your range :) so I'm happy

Keep up the good work

A happy customer, oh and I love your tins the seeds come in, they act as an emergency doob holder for my weed when I'm out and about ;)

• Like 2

Funny enough this is going to be my next strain. I've grown a lot of Dinafem. All Critical + and I was always very very happy.

100% germ rate. Never had a hermie touch wood. And on the last crop we had a ten ounce plant, which had been under 2 x 600w lights.

Can't rate that strain highly enough. And my local seed bank (20 miles away) carry all of your range :) so I'm happy

Keep up the good work

A happy customer, oh and I love your tins the seeds come in, they act as an emergency doob holder for my weed when I'm out and about ;)

Critical+ is one of my all time favourite strains we carry, have grown her many times and with top results. Usually in a 1m x 1m x 1.8m tent with a 600w cooltube pulls in 20-28oz from 4 plants :). Ill be doing c+ 2.0 next.

Thank you for looking in on this grow

D-M.

• Like 3

Just a small update. After 5-7 days from the start it is time to get all 5 Industrial Plant potted into 3in rockwool cubes which were soaked in a weak amino root solution :)

rockwool

As you can see after 2 days in the jiffy7,s we have some great root,s showing which is 4-5 days from germination :)

ready To transplant

They will be in the rockwool for another 5-7 days once I have a few root,s emerging into there 11l homes they will go and under a 600w hps dual spectrum eye. They are getting slightly leggy/stretchy but im not to concerned as I will just plant them slightly deeper when the time comes.

transplanted

So back under the 125w blue cfl until we have root,s then game on

All done

Thank you all

D-M

• Like 4

Looking nice mate I'm gonna watch this one as I might have to purchase the strain along with your critical reading the comments above :)

Edited by Master Kush
  • Like 1

Looking nice mate I'm gonna watch this one as I might have to purchase the strain along with your critical reading the comments above :)

They are both great strains but critical was my 1st Dinafem strain I grew 10 years ago and I still love her today. She grows very fast with super yeilds I pull around 18-28oz per 600w cool tube in a 1m x 1m x 1.8m tent with the industrial plant slightly less yeild but a total different high. Critical+ will always hold a special place in my heart :) but industrial plant is a close 2nd :)

D-M.

• Like 2

@@Dinafem-Mark

Mark do you have any pics of that critical+ grow? would love to see it as that is a very impressive yield mate...nice work ;)

How long did you veg them for? where they seeds or cuts? How long was the flower?

Just trying to figure out the best way to grow them, as my last grow with them wasn't great but i did run into a few problems though, so not the plants fault.

@@Dinafem-Mark

Mark do you have any pics of that critical+ grow? would love to see it as that is a very impressive yield mate...nice work ;)

How long did you veg them for? where they seeds or cuts? How long was the flower?

Just trying to figure out the best way to grow them, as my last grow with them wasn't great but i did run into a few problems though, so not the plants fault.

I'm sure I do somewhere on my hard drive ill have a look for you :). They were grown from seed and vegged for 8 weeks under 1 x 600w cooltube, flowered for 55 days they could have been cut @45 days but I was really glad I left them for the extra 10 days as that's when a ton of weight went on :)

Ill try dig some shots out, they might not be the best as over 5 years old

D-M.

• Like 1