Bubba Kush

Rasta K

Day 50 - Bubbas 2&4

Day 50 - Bubbas 2&4

These 2 haven't been looking as happy since they got squished into the corner, but no real problems.

• Like 4

Day 50 - Bubbas 2&4

These 2 haven't been looking as happy since they got squished into the corner, but no real problems.

Is that day 50 bloom? still look great :)

All the best

D-M..

Yeah, not long now. I took the main colas from Bubba 2 last night but I've left the popcorn to mature a bit longer.
I was going to leave them all another week or so, but the jars are getting low, and from what I've tried of the last harvest I know bubba 2 isn't a keeper, so I'd rather smoke her than keep burning through my head stash.
She has a pleasant stone, and tastes good (mainly earthy, hashy, coffee cake and caramel), but she was the worst of the original 3.
Bubba 3 is standing out as the best smoke so far, both in flavour and effect. But I messed up the cure on Bubba 1, so I'll do another run of them side by side with Bubba 4 for a fair comparison before I make any final decisions.
Afraid I didn't think to take pics before I chopped Bubba 2's colas last night, but here's everything else:
Day 56
Bubba 2

Bubba 2

Bubba 2 Close

Bubba 3

Bubba 3

Bubba 3 Cola

Bubba 3 Close

Bubba 4

Bubba 4

Bubba 4 Cola

Bubba 4 Close

• Like 4

Yeah, not long now. I took the main colas from Bubba 2 last night but I've left the popcorn to mature a bit longer.

I was going to leave them all another week or so, but the jars are getting low, and from what I've tried of the last harvest I know bubba 2 isn't a keeper, so I'd rather smoke her than keep burning through my head stash.

She has a pleasant stone, and tastes good (mainly earthy, hashy, coffee cake and caramel), but she was the worst of the original 3.

Bubba 3 is standing out as the best smoke so far, both in flavour and effect. But I messed up the cure on Bubba 1, so I'll do another run of them side by side with Bubba 4 for a fair comparison before I make any final decisions.

Afraid I didn't think to take pics before I chopped Bubba 2's colas last night, but here's everything else:

Day 56

Bubba 2

Bubba 3

Bubba 4

I've got to say Bubba 3 is my favorite just going of the pictures :). Yet again you have done our genetics proud :)

Keep up the good work ;)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

I've got to say Bubba 3 is my favorite just going of the pictures :). Yet again you have done our genetics proud :)

Keep up the good work ;)

All the best

D-M..

Yeah, she is very pretty. The winter temps have really brought the colours out. Tastes wonderful too. Like a handful of soil mixed with berries, but nicer than that sounds. My friend says it's easily the best weed he's ever smoked, and he's tried all of my previous grows, so it's fairly high praise.
  • Like 2

Yeah, she is very pretty. The winter temps have really brought the colours out. Tastes wonderful too. Like a handful of soil mixed with berries, but nicer than that sounds. My friend says it's easily the best weed he's ever smoked, and he's tried all of my previous grows, so it's fairly high praise.

Just out of pure curiosity due to the low temps and amazing color has that changed the end product? In a good way or bad?. Just wondering if the low temps do anything to flavor of the end product :)

All the best

D-M..

I'm using a different soil mix this time, and i've not had any thrip problems, so I am hoping for an improvement on the last crop. I'll let ya know.

Edited by rastakolnikov