Bubba Kush

Rasta K

Tin

I've been wanting to try something close to Bubba for a while now, so i jumped at the chance to grow out these S1s from Dinafem.
They all popped nice and quickly, although one had its tap root stuck curled up inside the shell and needed a bit of help from the tweezers to get free. They went into cups of coco yesterday morning, and were all up and looking ok when i checked on them this evening.

Just Sprouted

They're probably gonna take a while to get going, because they'll be sharing a 125w cfl with my mums, clones, and other seedlings. I'll post updates fairly regularly though, whenever there is anything worth seeing.

• Like 9

I've been wanting to try something close to Bubba for a while now, so i jumped at the chance to grow out these S1s from Dinafem.

They all popped nice and quickly, although one had its tap root stuck curled up inside the shell and needed a bit of help from the tweezers to get free. They went into cups of coco yesterday morning, and were all up and looking ok when i checked on them this evening.

They're probably gonna take a while to get going, because they'll be sharing a 125w cfl with my mums, clones, and other seedlings. I'll post updates fairly regularly though, whenever there is anything worth seeing.

Really nice to see our Bubba kush being grown and thank you for getting this grow up so fast. Will be watching with interest.

Best of luck will check in often :)

D-M.

• Like 1

Guest spida

Good luck with this grow bud.

I'm just flushing 1 ov these. I must admit the yield ain't the best but she smells really sweet so carnt complain.

Spida

• Like 2

I'm not too worries about the yield yet, most things can be made to yield once you get to know them a bit.

I mainly just want a nice evening smoke to replace the Anesthesia i have at the moment.

I'm hoping to find a keeper with a less boring stone, and with something interesting in the taste department.

Edited by rastakolnikov
  • Like 1

Unfortunately i've lost the seedling that needed rescuing from its shell. It was runty from the start and just got worse. I guess the taproot must've been damaged on the way out of the shell.

The other 4 are still looking fine.

Unfortunately i've lost the seedling that needed rescuing from its shell. It was runty from the start and just got worse. I guess the taproot must've been damaged on the way out of the shell.

The other 4 are still looking fine.

Sorry to hear that. I hope the remaining 4 will do well!. All the best with the rest look forward to seeing them bloom

D-M.

• Like 1

The cups of coco are nicely rooted and the cotyledons have just begun to fade, so they've been potted up into 1.5l pots of my seedling mix, where they will be living for the foreseeable future.

Seedlings

Unfortunately my phone camera isn't good enough to show it, but all 4 of them have trichomes clearly visible on the surface of the leaves.

I'm assuming that's not a bad sign...

Edited by rastakolnikov
  • Like 1

Guest Kipper420

Will be watching with interest. I got some bubba kush off another breeder but they went cabbage-like, so I've got a GHS Kaia Kush thats doing well, but the missus wants bubba lol

• Like 1