Automatic paradise grow diary

m99

Thanks the stress is down to them being to close I have no headroom left lol they have outgrown the room big time and I really wasn't expecting them to!! Big very big thanks embryo for your comments mate they are looking nice I wanted a quick grow I wasn't after anything special just a bit of smoke to get me through but these have surpassed my expectations and I can't wait to smoke um

Maniacs

• Like 1

the wappa looks the winner out of them 4? going to try some paradise autos for my next batch - nearly attitude promo time again lol

enjoy the smoke @

• Like 1

update day 61

wappa

im proper gutted for some reason all the pics are gone off my poxy phone I chopped the wappa yesterday day 60 from seed they were a breeze to manicure took me about 2mins and you can forget about any hash or bubble cos there wasn't any trim it is very stinky though and super sticky I will take some dry shots when down and in jars smoke report will follow

Pandora

she is looking nice now and putting on weight she is going to yield a nice amount still no smell?

pandora auto day 61

auto pandora day 61

white berry
she got harvested yesterday also the trichs were changing really fast it took around 3 days to go completely cloudy and ambers showing some almost black she was defo ready lovely looking plant and looks very much like the catalogue picture.dry shots and smoke report will come soon

white berry auto day 60 chop day

before trim

after trim

before trim

after trim

vertigo

vertigo auto day 61

vertigo auto day 61

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

update day 70

its day 72 now these were taken a couple of days ago

Pandora

she is coming now showing around 40% orange hairs about 2 weeks and she will be done she is smelling of citrus so far she is looking hungry but I wont be giving anymore feed water till the end now

Auto pandora day 70

Auto pandora day 70

Auto pandora day 70

vertigo
near on harvest I think about 10 days to go she about 60% orange and filling out calyxs are swelling nicely she is smelling really sweet I know the smell but cant put my finger on it?

Auto vertigo day 70

Auto vertigo day 70

Auto vertigo day 70

thanks for passing by :oldtoker:

maniacs

• Like 3

HELLO!

nice Vertigo!

Can't wait to see what she whispers to ya!

jf

lol Can't wait either mate I think she is a Russian Weight lifter and is going to pin me down and rape me like a dog on heat

Maniacs

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

time i finished this diary off

Smoke report and yeild

White berry

Far the best auto that I grew out of the 4 she was fast from the word go showing sex at 14 days and just exploded into flowering from then on. She was the most potent had a lovely head buzz with a mellow body the taste was deffently berry sweet fruity taste with a skunky ending mmm

Yeild 42 grams

Wappa

She was a pleasure to grow she just mooched Her way through she was as fast as the White berry but not as pungent she reminds of honeycomb to look at nice golden shimmering bud full of sugary goodness she smelt of pineapple and a little musky and tasted like a tropical fruit paradise stone wise very mellow a little wobbly like the photo but not as strong a really nice daytime smoke and gets you motivated

Yeild 62 grams

Pandora

Lovely big plant very long elongated buds grew from her at least a foot in length not very resinous and lacked smell I cut her down and she was jarred for a month or so before smoking when I crac the jar open I was getting shepards pie I thought wtf never expirenced nothing like this before but after rollin a joint it soon changed my opinion on it it was creamy and smooth with a lovely haze taste right at the end

Again very mellow buzz not much body stone

Yeild 104 grams

Vertigo

She was a lovely plant with strange colours going on sometimes looked like a pearl shimmer she smelt strange almost like lavender very sweet she gets you pretty stoned indeed not to much high but body wow! I can sit there for hours not moving after a blunt of this shit

Yeild 80 grams

All in all not a bad grow it took 80 days for all to finish. would I do another auto grow? No I don't think I would there fast an get you what you want but photos are much more my cuppa tea

Thanks for looking

Peace out m99

Edited by m99
  • Like 2

NIce.

Thanks for the detailed appreciation.

I fiind it weird that PAndora was not stronger...

Vertigo is strong and can yield decently.

Auto WhiteBerry already proved herself.

Like i said often times before, it is hard to get a real good idea with only one bean.

thanks my man.

peace

jf

• Like 1

Yeah I do agree jf @@paradiseseeds going on just 1 bean isn't going to prove anything but I'm impressed with the outcome under a 400w nearly 300 grams in 80 days and good smokable sensi. So a big thanks to the paradise team for another hassle free grow

M99

• Like 1