Automatic paradise grow diary

m99

I am going to start a diary of the paradise autos Theres not many grows or reports on these autos on this site so thought I would share my grow with you guys my setup follows

120x80x210

400w dual spec and 5 inch cool tube

4 inch extract

5 inch phat filter

2 inch intake

Daytime temps 26-28c night temp who knows?

Jacks magic soil

Old timers grow and bloom

The paradise autos are

1 vertigo

1 wappa

1 white berry

1 pandora

They are 26 days in from showing first set of leaves they started in the airing cupboard I kept them moist and warm and they all popped within 48 hrs 100% germination they are in 11 ltr pots and will remain in them pots till the end the white berry was first to show sex at 13 days followed by wappa at 14 days and the vertigo showed at 16 days the pandora has only just shown sex at 23 days she's a little slow and the smallest in the room the wappa and white berry are clearly flowering now I saw my first trich today on the wappa so things are happening pretty fast she is a monster and is standing around a metre tall already the others are half the size the vertigo is starting show signs of fully flowering just waiting for her to kick in properly I will get some pics up later

Edited by maniacs99
  • Like 4

day 26 not great pics but will help me with the progress throughout the grow

wappa

Wappa auto

Pandora

Pandora auto

Vertigo

White berry auto

Whiteberry

Vertigo auto

maniacs

Edited by maniacs99
  • Like 2

About 6 inch away from the wappa and the others are propped up but

I go in there everyday and the wappa is always a couple of inches away from the tube I'm gona run out headroom soon

Maniacs

lol I don't know either my photos finished around that height but she is rocketing how's yours looking is it far from finishing?

Maniacs

hey dude, ya know that wappa of yours; can't you tie it down? reason I suggested is cos I had the same kinda thing with a few autos I grew, I have a feeling if you don't control it your other girls will defo suffer

I have thought about it but she has a really fat stem and I reckon she would snap with any give my photo versions were very snap happy and can only assume these would be the same I will just keep propping the other girls up she seems to be slowing down a bit now

Maniacs

• 2 weeks later...

update day 38

wappa

she is flowering nicely now I real fruity smell coming through nothing like the photos I grew im getting lemons almost like slh? not sweet or meaty smells really nice

white berry and wappa autos day 38

on the left

auto wappa day 38

Pandora

only just started to flower properly she took a while really nice plant very uniform no smell as of yet a rub of the stalks are giving me a piney smell

auto pandora day 38

whiteberry
wow what a plant she is gorgeous smells amazing real strong fruit smell she is very fast and will be done around 60 days I rekon looking forward to this more than the others

auto white berry day 38

auto white berry day 38

vertigo

very nice plant has been very easy to grow has been flowering now for around a week and is developing fast very big plant almost as tall as the wappa and branched out quite a bit

auto vertigo day 38

thanks for looking
maniacs
Edited by maniacs99
  • Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
UPDATE DAY 47

wappa

auto wappa day 47

auto wappa day 47

Pandora

auto pandora day 47

auto pandora day 47

white berry

auto white berry day 47

auto white berry day 47

vertigo

auto vertigo day 47

auto vertigo day 47

all are doing really well the wappa and whiteberry are around 2weeks from finishing I would say the are both starting to fatten up and starting to orange up nicely the white berry is stinking I cant touch or move her without leaving a serious stench around the house the wappa is starting to smell like the wappa I know she is getting a nice thick smell like the photos the citrus I was smelling is starting to subside a little still no smells from either the Pandora or vertigo they have just stopped stretching and are very tall they are the biggest in the room by far and I think yield will be very good from these 2 hopefully the smoke will be too.
thanks for passing by
maniacs
  • Like 3

very nice and healthy in a small cabinet wow!

jf

Thanks for the kind words jf I can usually pull around 12-14oz from this cupboard last crop was the best so far the wappa photos yeilded over 4oz each and I filled my jars up many times over

Maniacs

• Like 2

UPDATE DAY 53

WAPPA

auto wappa day 53

auto wappa day 53

PANDORA

auto pandora day 53

auto pandora day 53

WHITE BERRY

auto whiteberry day 53

auto whiteberry day 53

VERTIGO

auto vertigo day 53

auto vertigo day 53

the white berry and wappa are looking lush and really stinking about a week to go im checking trichs and the white berry is showing around 40% cloudy trichs but the wappa is almost all cloudy she has gone a almost white colour, the vertigo is starting to chuck some frost out now and looking like the whiteberry did a couple of weeks ago she is huge and yield is going to be stonking starting to get a floral smell from her very different and the Pandora is still dragging her heels she is slow going and drinking double what the others are she is a thirsty girl its over six feet tall now I have had to tie the main cola down as she was growing into the dark lol but she will also be a massive yielder
thanks for looking in
maniacs
  • Like 2