Sweet Deep Grapefruit

Dinafem-Mark

DINAFEM SWEET DEEP GRAPEFRUIT

Sweet Deep Grapefruit is an Indica-Sativa hybrid developed to boost its aromatic qualities to a maximum and provide a sweet, fruity, slightly acid taste.

Fast flowering is due to the influence of the indica genotype characteristics in this hybrid.

Whereas, we can clearly see its sativa ascendancy in its aspect, in the psychoactive effects it produces -a physical and cerebral mixture- and in the complexity of its taste.

The “Blue” influence is noticeable in the colour some of the plants acquire, violet, purple, reddish, more intense in outdoor harvests due to the colder temperature, as well as in the vigorous harvest, which multiplies quickly.

It is important to maintain the height of the plants under control at all times in indoor cultivation.

The high is fairly strong, combined with noticeable quantities of CBD, therefore producing a mixed effect.

• Aromatic.
  • Sweet and fruity flavor.
  • Good producer.
  • Big compacted buds.
  • Production: 500 - 800 gr
  • Like 7

• 1 year later...

i had this years back.it had a great grapefruit taste and smelt exactly like a grapefruit!!great yield and real easy to clone only wish i kept the mother . ive tried finding that true grapefruit smelling pheno again but after about ten packs I gave up.i hope to one day find her again!!lol

• Like 4

i had this years back.it had a great grapefruit taste and smelt exactly like a grapefruit!!great yield and real easy to clone only wish i kept the mother . ive tried finding that true grapefruit smelling pheno again but after about ten packs I gave up.i hope to one day find her again!!lol

The grapefruit pheno is very hard to find mate. I was lucky and got her in a 10.pack years ago when we first released the strain. Since then it is a great strains but hard to find the grapefruit pheno but not impossible. :) :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 5

sounds like I had a true gem there!!!kinda gutted I never kept her now but I'm sure I'll have fun trying to find her again!!!

• Like 1

sounds like I had a true gem there!!!kinda gutted I never kept her now but I'm sure I'll have fun trying to find her again!!!

You'll have tons of fun mate. I've not come across a pheno that I did not like but there is definitely something special about the grapefruit pheno :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

My mouth waters just thinking about it.that smell!!!!that taste!!!!I never believed that any strain could actually smell/taste like their name suggests until I had that grapefruit.definitely one of my all time favourites!!Ill have to dig out the pics!!

• Like 1

ok fingers crossed for the grapefruit pheno , have 2 of these just started off , updates if all goes well lol

• Like 2

so checked this morning , early days but SDG1 is going fine so far :-) SDG2 popped up didn't fancy life so died , either that or like an olde story ;-) SDG1 killed her little sister to ensure her own place in the world lol ;-)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Have 2 of these at day 22 of flower and got to say they look like they going to be big yielders the buds are already solid, they in 6 litter pots and the greedy so and so's are drinking about 1.5 litters a day.

Never topped them so looks like I will have one massive cola can't wait till they get further on and see what kind of smell I get. will post a few pic's when they a bit further on.

looking good tho.

• Like 2

Took a few pic's tonight just before lights on.

As I said before they looking big buds for day 22. Only put them in as back ups to the B-Line wish I had added the Strawberry Amnesia as well now :wallbash:

SDG a22days

SDG a22days B

SDG b22days

• Like 5

I have 3 of these seeds and 1 Power Kush waiting to be popped :)

Frustrated as I have no equipment as of yet. Tempted to germinate them under a household CFL light just to get started, but worried in case I never get the funds together for a proper tent, lighting, fans, extractor and carbon filter.

There's a house in our village that smells of cannabis quite strongly some days. It's not just me that has noticed it. I really am surprised they never seem to have been busted.

Don't want to get pinched for trying to cut corners

House clearance and fund raising for me over the next few days/weeks

Edited by Dizzy1
  • Like 3

I have 3 of these seeds and 1 Power Kush waiting to be popped :)

Frustrated as I have no equipment as of yet. Tempted to germinate them under a household CFL light just to get started, but worried in case I never get the funds together for a proper tent, lighting, fans, extractor and carbon filter.

There's a house in our village that smells of cannabis quite strongly some days. It's not just me that has noticed it. I really am surprised they never seem to have been busted.

Don't want to get pinched for trying to cut corners

House clearance and fund raising for me over the next few days/weeks

I know it will be hard but I would hold of just until you can get the basics for a grow. I call the basics

Tent or grow environment

Carbon filter and extractor fan

Lighting which you could go with cfl or even a 250w hps to start

Nutrients

Medium

Occilating fans

Intake fan

If you can get this lined up you are very close. I would not cut corners bit if you know you have these items coming then a household cfl will work for the germination and early veg stage.

All the best

D-M.

• Like 4

@@polo71 coming along very well and thank you for sharing the pictures it is very much appreciated.

All the best and keep us posted on progress :)

D-M.

• Like 2