Blue Thai

Dinafem-Mark

Hey guys. I recently cropped a Blue Thai so thought I'd share a couple of photos (which aren't all that great, but no-one else has!).

She was taken at day 61, and was a pretty simple plant to grow - No issues at all, other than it being large. Looks to have yielded 2-3x as much as the other strain in the room (PAK), has a nice smell which is like bubblegum to me. Drying at the moment and looking lovely.

med_gallery_1006_14063_377092.jpg

med_gallery_1006_14063_226598.jpg

med_gallery_1006_14063_493837.jpg

Cheers!

Edited by sn00py
  • Like 7

great work snoopy, she looks like a pleasure to trim, give us a little smoke report after a good cure, haven't seen many reports on the blue thai well done brother.

• Like 2

you cant go wrong with the other strain in the room pak, it may be smaller in structure,but its big on taste and effect. you may have to leave a little blue thai out for santa he may need it.lol

• Like 3

@@sn00py beautiful looking buds mate :) We do not see many blue Thai grows I do not know what as you have smashed it :)

Lovely looking crop :oldtoker:

Thanks for sharing mate :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

@@The Old Boy She was about 4" taller than the (untopped) PAK's in the room, so not huge to be honest.. I topped the Blue Thai 3 times, and it had a weeks less veg than the PAK (about 5 weeks) all the colas were pretty big - it has filled a layer of my net in the drying room by itself, so I'd imagine there will be 4-6 oz off it. If it smokes nice then I'll be running it again for sure.

Smoking the bubble off it all now. :v:

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. I recently cropped a Blue Thai so thought I'd share a couple of photos (which aren't all that great, but no-one else has!).

She was taken at day 61, and was a pretty simple plant to grow - No issues at all, other than it being large. Looks to have yielded 2-3x as much as the other strain in the room (PAK), has a nice smell which is like bubblegum to me. Drying at the moment and looking lovely.

med_gallery_1006_14063_377092.jpg

med_gallery_1006_14063_226598.jpg

med_gallery_1006_14063_493837.jpg

Cheers!

nice fat bud. :thumsup::thumsup::thumsup:

• Like 2