Blue Thai

Dinafem-Mark

DINAFEM BLUE THAI

We have crossed our fast flowering Blueberry with Thai Skunk, a hybrid from the Netherlands that combines the high quality of Thai genetics with Skunk´s high yield.

Thanks to the fast flowering of our special Blueberry, Blue Thai flowers in only 8 weeks indoors, and is harvested by the 10th of October outdoors. This speedy flowering allows its use on balconies, gardens, terraces, guerrilla growing and of course greenhouses, with guaranteed success.

Blue Thai is quite resistant to mold, because thanks to it´s quick flowering time it is less exposed to moisture, and also thanks to the genetics used in this hybrid, as they are quite resistant to mold themselves.

It is very sweet with a touch of Thai acid, but always dominating the sweet fruity Blueberry. Produces much sticky resin in the second half of the flowering stage, and if the night temperature drops significantly, leaves and flowers turn violet and purple, a delight to behold.

A true champ with great yield and flavor, organically grown outdoors gives the best results.

• Sex: Feminized
  • Blueberry x Thaï Skunk
  • Indoor flowering: 60 days
  • Outdoor harvest: Mid october
  • Indoor yield: 600 g/m2
  • Outdoor yield: 700-800 g/plant
  • Height: 3 m
  • Like 9

• 1 year later...

I've had a Blue Thai in my collection for a few years now, it was my oldest bean. It was a tude freebie. I had always been put off by it because I didn't see past the name, the 'Thai' bit in particular. I've had Thai weed (Thai sticks) a few times and I don't mind a little bit of it occasionally but it's my least favourite strain tbh. It's a bit too sativa for me. I thought Blue Thai was a Blueberry and Thai stick cross and just left it at the bottom of my seed jar and didn't know what to do with it. My mate also had a Blue Thai freebie and thought the same thing until about a year ago they told me it wasn't Thai stick at all but it was Thai skunk and that it was a hybrid.

I cracked the Blue Thai a few weeks ago and will be putting it into flower in about 5 weeks. I had some problems germinating so my youngest plant is 8 days old and I want a 6 week veg. Unfortunately the Blue Thai got badly burned in about week 2 when I put a much bigger cfl light int the tent. It survived, others didn't, and it's now doing well. The only thing is that it's quite fussy with watering and feeding, and it looks quite miserable some of the time with droopy leaves. I know that blueberry is quite fussy like that. It smells gorgeous, really fruity and skunky, and it smells strong too. :)

Anyone else grown it?

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

The blueberry strains yes can hermie a lot. We found this was down to high temps and certain variants of the blueberry. This is more stable now than it was several years ago :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 3

@@Dinafem-Mark That sounds like its gonna be real tasty and I bet it looks stunning when it's in full colour :yes:

Big up DInafem, some very nice new strains introduced lately :thumsup:

Thanks mate! Some of our older strains are getting looked over and there are some real gems in there :) I did the blue Thai several years back. She took 10 weeks but was a great smoke. If I recall I did have a hermie issue on 2 of 5 plants but this was very,very late into the bloom phase :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

@@Hashmaker6 for some reason the older strains do get looked passes when there is some great genetics :)

At some point I may do a seeds4diary giveaway with just the older genetics :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 3

If you want me to do a quick outdoor back garden diary between now and October mate then gift away!! :yahoo:

I do love the sound of the Blue Thai.

:oldtoker:

• Like 1

@@Hashmaker6 possibly in the future mate as I have the hugh cbd strains seeds4diary giveaway going on in a couple of days time :)

Would be nice to see some of the oldest strains getting grown out and I will get around to it :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...