Blue Kush

Dinafem-Mark

@@botanics thank you so much for putting this slideshow together. This gives a full on grow with pics in 1 thread. Nice job and thank you for showing what our strains are capable of :)

Nice work mate :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

@@Dinafem-Mark

No worries bud, it all helps as some peeps don't go through diaries etc, so can get some ideas from here about how they fair :yep:

Great idea mate only about 60 more strains for you to work through lol

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

I'm having problems with these, they wont germ only 1 come up with the seed clamped on.

Into day 10 now got the seed off but it looks fucked, 2 other seeds from another strain germinated in a couple of days no probs, I presoaked all for about 15 hours banged em straight in jiffys just under the peat 2seed deep, in a propagator temps around 25. The Blue Kush seeds looked kinda tiny and frazzeled except for 1 bigger rounder and suspect that was the one that came up my other seeds orange kush were much bigger and rounder came up no probs. I paid over £40 for 5 Blue Kush disappointed man, another 4 days and Im digging in to see what the score is

• Like 1

@@Kaoticnzymes

Mark is away for a couple of weeks mate but I know he'll be checking his PM's as he said if any issues etc to get in touch via that method ;) he'll be glad of the PM and to know of your problems with any germinations and is a good bloke when sorting issues out for peeps :yep:

• Like 1

@@botanics kool nice one mate, they were shop bought tho, not direct from dinafem, Im wondering if the shop man had them cooking in his shop display unit for god knows how long, and the life has been sucked out of them?

Hope your all good anyway B

Cheers

• Like 1

@@Kaoticnzymes

Yes this is possible mate and always a risk really when buying off third party seed banks, but I know for certain Mark will do his utmost to rectify issues you have, the guy's a diamond mate for sure.

I'm doing ok mate on personal level, the garden's come good after disasterous beginnings and so it won't be too much longer before I have something in the jars...thanks for asking man :yinyang:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having problems with these, they wont germ only 1 come up with the seed clamped on.

Into day 10 now got the seed off but it looks fucked, 2 other seeds from another strain germinated in a couple of days no probs, I presoaked all for about 15 hours banged em straight in jiffys just under the peat 2seed deep, in a propagator temps around 25. The Blue Kush seeds looked kinda tiny and frazzeled except for 1 bigger rounder and suspect that was the one that came up my other seeds orange kush were much bigger and rounder came up no probs. I paid over £40 for 5 Blue Kush disappointed man, another 4 days and Im digging in to see what the score is

Hello mate and sorry for the late reply on this issue. This is very unlike our genetics but it can happen. Regardless of where you brought them from they are still Dinafem genetics so I will pm you regarding this issue and resolve it to the best of my ability :)

Sorry about this issue mate ill do my best to rectify the issue :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Just finished 3 blue kush

large.20200511_162250_copy_1512x2016.jpg

really like this one for a day time smoke strong enough to get you there and clean enough to function this pheno smelled and tasted of blueberry with a hint of kush

large.20200601_175823_copy_1512x2016.jpg

This one tasted like sweet hash not bland at all and has a decent stable high Im enjoying this one alot atm.

large.20200601_183539_copy_1512x2016.jpg

This one is a freak,  og golf ball buds rock hard,  strong refreshers smell taste, the stem smells so terpy its like dog shit when you rub it no lie,  the bud tastes lovely like refresher sweets very terpy and enjoyable. The high is wipe out  I was a little scared to smoke this in the day at first lol got there in the end not got much done since tho

Some nice flavours to find in blue kush 

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, Kickstand said:

Some nice flavours to find in blue kush 

That's what I like to hear  :headbang:

Enjoy that fire looking Blue Kush  ;)

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 4