Election For Cannabis

GreenVision

Seems almost everyone you speak to has had enough with the cons/labour same old, same old. I think a lot of people had a scare with the floods/storms and I suspect the Greens will have the biggest percentage of votes in the Euro/general elections they have ever had. It's a principled/belief vote and there is a lot to be said for that relative to tactical.

Edited by MaxTrichomes

Seems almost everyone you speak to has had enough with the cons/labour same old, same old. I think a lot of people had a scare with the floods/storms and I suspect the Greens will have the biggest percentage of votes in the Euro/general elections they have ever had. It's a principled/belief vote and there is a lot to be said for that relative to tactical.

My Green vote *will* be "tactical", since I don't believe with a lot of their policies. It's just I disagree with less than (say) the Tories or Labour.

Generally, I would probably be more towards the LibDems (I voted LD in 2010, for what good it did). However instead of standing up for their principles (which I am sure did not include fucking over the jobless, the disabled, the poor, and the elderly) they have rolled over and said "how high" when Call-me-Dave says "jump". For that, I know I will never ever vote LibDem again. Ever.

• Like 1