Election For Cannabis

GreenVision

Steady on.

I am here to learn, I thought I could ask this question and be taught, not fucked at.

Sorry. Bit stressed and emotional at the moment. Thought you were asking the question rhetorically ie pooh poohing the idea.

• Like 1

I think the Greens are going to do pretty well. Hopefully a lot of people who have voted lib dem before will go green this time, as well as people wanting to protest vote but don't buy Nigel's horseshit.

And I do believe they would be true to their word and decriminalize cannabis if in government.

Sorry. Bit stressed and emotional at the moment. Thought you were asking the question rhetorically ie pooh poohing the idea.

No worries bro, I aint the sensative type. Cant expect to be on a community designed for tokers and not see a little emotion

@@sam-i-am

@@JimmyPage

In all honesty, I have oinly read the whole of what wikipedia has to offer on the history and modern policies of the 3 main parties plus The Green Party and UKIP.

Immigration only bothers me in some aspects, it is not a racial thing and I welcome anyone whos life is in danger to flee the country, because I would. But because the Euro thing isn't a main concern UKIP isn't top of the list.

My only concern with the Green Party is almost the same issue I raised in The MOD topic recently, I think there are some groups of bad people wired all wrong in this world, and we are still a small island. I believe the only thing that stops those bad people from doing small but catastrophic attcke etc in the UK is that our anti terrorist forces are some of if not the best in the world.

It seem as though the Green Party would like to see these forces at the very least lesser in numbers, which I agree would be the best thing for us all in the future, just not right now.

So I am still as baffled as I was to start, but at least my decision in the end will now be alot more infored than just guessing and going on what I see on the TV. :smartass:

I think the Greens are going to do pretty well. Hopefully a lot of people who have voted lib dem before will go green this time, as well as people wanting to protest vote but don't buy Nigel's horseshit.

And I do believe they would be true to their word and decriminalize cannabis if in government.

But what about protecting the country, the military is a needed force, its a shame but I think its true, the Green Party have become very centered on peace, but the rest of the world isn't even close to it.

I think there are some groups of bad people wired all wrong in this world, and we are still a small island.

You're bang on right, and we put these bad people in Parliament to run our country, scary shit isn't it? :fear:

• Like 1

You're bang on right, and we put these bad people in Parliament to run our country, scary shit isn't it? :fear:

To be fair, I see a picture whilst reading about the difference in the thre main Parties. It was David, Ed' & Nick.

I must admit mate, if a terrorist was worried about attcking the UK due to fear of the retailtion that might occur, he would take one look at that picture and think "They are the UK's leaders, whens the next plane to London". So maybe we dont need them at anyway.

They looked like 3 billionaire businessmen on they're way to an upmarket brothel.

In short they dont look like they're capable of running a 100m sprint let alone a country. It relly does make you wonder.

“Everyone’s worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there’s really an easy way: Stop participating in it.”

― Noam Chomsky

• Like 4

fuck them all. i think labor will do the most to make things better for the working class so they get my vote. as long as we have capitalism things will be unfair and the environment will continue to be raped. at what cost do we gain ecenomic growth? its the environment.

Edited by jlmmy

fuck them all. i think labor will do the most to make things better for the working class so they get my vote.t.

Out of curiosity, what makes you say that, when 2001-2010 they did the opposite ?

e2a: You do know Labour voted with the Tories to stop jobseekers whose allowance had been unlawfully stopped from claiming compensation don't you ? How does that make things better for the working class ? It *did* make things better for the big companies that were at risk of a lawsuit though.

Edited by JimmyPage
  • Like 2

Out of curiosity, what makes you say that, when 2001-2010 they did the opposite ?

e2a: You do know Labour voted with the Tories to stop jobseekers whose allowance had been unlawfully stopped from claiming compensation don't you ? How does that make things better for the working class ? It *did* make things better for the big companies that were at risk of a lawsuit though.

i dont think jobseekers qualify as working class. last time i voted libdem and i may aswel of voted for the cunting conservatives. fucking robbed of my vote basicly. labor for me from now on.

“Everyone’s worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there’s really an easy way: Stop participating in it.”
― Noam Chomsky

Its not just terrorism, its the whole lot. Thats my only Issue with the Green Party. Right now there is terrorism, which is what the government have called, I would have just said bad folks, but then I suppose they had to make it sound cool for the media to grip onto and do what they do best.

I want everyone to get along, but I'm not sure we are ready for something as "full on peace" as The Green Party. But I honestly do wish we were, legal personal use of cannabis, cleaner enviroment, safer streets, less poverty by helping each other, sounds brilliant to me. Just dont think we are there yet, I do believe its happeneing, and maybe it will take just that tiny click to make it all happen, but right now it could pose a dnager to innocent people to drop our guard so quickly and severly.

I do understand the quote, but I dont think its that simple. I once again go back to 2005. Those people that died in London had never participated in any such acts, normal law obiding good people blown up for someone else's issues. With a negative look on our current armed forces I think The Green Party would in near years leave the UK an easier target to such people.

Maybe if we were to pull all of our troops back to our own country, these terrorists would be less likely to strike here.

• Like 4

But what about protecting the country, the military is a needed force, its a shame but I think its true, the Green Party have become very centered on peace, but the rest of the world isn't even close to it.

Its not like they want to abolish the military, nuclear disarmament and some downsizing yes but most plans include focusing the army on peace and human aid missions and making it more accountable.

Its not like they want to abolish the military, nuclear disarmament and some downsizing yes but most plans include focusing the army on peace and human aid missions and making it more accountable.

I was hoping someone would clarify, like I said in the earlier post I honestly only have wikipedia and some other internet matieral to read on the parties. Most of The Green Party's info I got from wikipedia and it was grey in some areas.

When they say nuclear disarment are you aware if that includes nuclear deterants ?