dissapointed :(

corberianhaze

@@Zion I do wet the soil a tittle but maybe not enough, il try wetting it a bit more next time. The soil sometimes dries out a bit from the lights so it might be drying out too quick or something. Thinking of covering the pots this time to stop them drying out until they have popped up.

Thanks for the advice, I had never thought about the moisture level effecting the shell. :bong:

That spot has to be fully damp until you have two little leaves. Don't worry about wet/dry cycle here, worry about survival through applying water !

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Default Attribute

Hey @@StevieRays I used to have the same problem at one point m8. The reason your shells are staying on is lack of water in/around the soil. Do you wet your soil before putting the seeds in bro?? Anyway yeah I found huge differences when having my soil damper. Only beans I've had real trouble getting the casing off was the Yeti OG but they were a good 5 years old....

Zion :haveadab:

I germed some seeds a few days ago, used root riots this time but I kept it damp the whole time like you said. sealed in a bag and they came up with no shells :) Happy days, cheers mate.

got it off fairly easy but the leaves and curled in a ball shape and feels hard :( not sure weather it will pull threw

How is your little girl doing?, I hope she pulled though for you?

Mark