The War on Drugs is NOT The War on Cannabis

JahRy

Thankfully this particular bit of prohibition bullshit can be overcome using a cold water extraction method.

I really wish I hadn't read that :shutup:

• Like 1

It depends on the reason for the pain. MrsJP suffers backache (because using a wheelchair takes a toll). However, there are two components to that. The physical discomfort, caused by inflamed and tense muscles ligaments etc. And the *perception* of that pain. Which is usually the unbearable part. Because MS fucks up the nerves, so messages are scrambled. Cannabis takes away that second type of pain. And it's the only thing that does. And she's tried morphine, which would be where we would end up (again) if she wanted NHS help with it.

Absolutely, old chap! Pain is as complex as can be. In my case, the pain is nerve related, as in multiple nerves being impinged upon by deformed vertebrae and dessicated discs (I don't think I have a single decent disc left now!).

Perception of pain is indeed the hard part. That tensing up, and tightening of our muscles as we anticipate the pain, informed by countless previous attacks of pain ....

Which is where and why I find Distraction so vital a tool in my analgesic box of tricks. And nowt distracts quite like a hit of good, well grown Pot!

My regards to you both, I hope Mrs JP enjoys a good weekend, and as much comfort as is possible. Been guzzling Morphine myself this last fortnight, especially during the night. Ye godz and little demons, I am so thankful for/to the Poppy!

Have a good weekend, all those who live with pain! Altogether now.... "Meh! Fekk the pain, its time to P A R T YYYYYYY!"

Be a good ape, and pass that vape......

• Like 1