Top Posters In This Topic

• Joolz

• The_Embalmer

• webby

• Jowzer

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest south east toker
:D exellent work as per usual folks however this time im finding it hard to choose! for me its btw owderb & nigfis ill pop back after ive rolled my breakie :) in the end i tossed a coin & nigfis it is,congrats to all who where entered some quality looking buds well done! s/e toker! :) Edited by south east toker

after ages of thinking it came down to using the s/e toker way it was between mindhunter and owderb best outta 3......................................................

owderb won by 2-to 1.

good luck to every one though :wassnnme:

forma.

Wow, top quality pics guys, Embalmer just edges it for me, have to give the sensi a go soon.

MH, that bubble looks filthy, can't wait to try it :bush:

BM

Edited by Bullockmush

Makes me feel proud to see my pic up there with all those lovely buds :guitar: superb pics everyone... :ninja:

MH, that bubble looks filthy, can't wait to try it

..... ;)

mindhunter

Edited by mindhunter

Wow, top quality pics guys, Embalmer just edges it for me, have to give the sensi a go soon.

Take a look at the Images in the members' bud shots for a proper excuse to grow this wonderful strain.

Under, 'Sensi Star 20 minuites before chop......'

Enjoy.