• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joolz

• The_Embalmer

• webby

• Jowzer

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I gotta admit all of them are impressive, however i think voters should take the style of the photo into consideration more.

Best looking picture wise, OMH a brilliant photo you have there.

Everybody else, im bloody jealous you got all that bud! and they are still excellent photos.

Is that right?? I must admit I chose based on buddage (I am smoking Elvis right now so perhaps my vote is tainted :rolleyes: ).

The award is cream of the crop after all.....not pic of the month :bush:

Or not?? lol

i too have dificulty choosing but ive done it and im not telling. good luck all and whilst im here, just dropping in, a happy, healthy and peacefull new year to you all.

3ff

Has to be said (yet again) that there are some damn fine crops this month.

Big props to Kafka for the yeild alone ;) and OMH's imo almost looks too nice to smoke hehe

Happy new year to all

Lookin

this week i have mostly been voting for NIGFIS and the reason being, that one kola is very sweet looking i like blueberry as a taste but i have never seen so many colurs in it,

all the others look good aswell congrats to you all!!!!

well i am relly impressed with all of them?! :) but kafka has the edge on this

thats a monster!

Edited by {[(cannabliss)]}

Went for kafka.

Perhaps this strain should have been named after Barry White rather than Elvis. That is one fat fucker you have there mate.

OHHH MYYY Sooo Nice Sooo Nice.... These are beautiful!! Im glad to see these Creams of Crops going on...they didn't have this when I was here couple yrs ago! Name of the votes says it AWE!!! Wish you could kinda scratch and sniff the screen eh?? Maybe in about 10 years we'll have somethin like that goin on, :ouch: lets hope so!! Anyways ELVIS :naughty: IS ALIVE AND WELLLL