power kush scrog

applejack

Looking sweet mate, how long in total you think you will be running them for?

thestoneman

• Like 1

From what I've been reading others who have grown it say its done in 8 week.I think she will be finished round about then also.

This should be renamed power scrogg lol. This just shows when done right you can yeild as much from 1 well maintained plant to 4-6 plants flipped early and crammed into a 1m tent.

A real nice sight to see well bloody done looking dank

Dinafem-Mark

I have to agree with Mark ;) well done mate.

• Like 1

Cheers rab do you ever remove some of the bigger leafs from the top of the scrog to get light to lower buds or is it better to just leave them.thanks

Hi bro, i tend not to cut anything off my plants apart from the undergirth ;)If i do it's not much at all. therer are pleanty of folk on here would tell you otherwise. It's a hot topic "should you defoliate?"

• Like 1

Cheers rab I did read that some people remove them but I'll take your advice and leave them on.thanks

• Like 1

Hey mate. just a follow up on defoliation, I was reading @@Freax diary and hemp was saying it could double the yield. I’m following Hygrohybrid’s methods, he don’t defoliate at all, as far as I can see? I would hate to be giving you bad advice mate. This is just the way i'm doing it bro ;)

• Like 1

Hey mate. just a follow up on defoliation, I was reading @@Freax diary and hemp was saying it could double the yield. I’m following Hygrohybrid’s methods, he don’t defoliate at all, as far as I can see? I would hate to be giving you bad advice mate. This is just the way i'm doing it bro ;)

Hi guys, just a quick note to say, the plants are looking fine after the trim. Which is amazing considering the abuse ive given them during this grow. To be honest i can see a difference even after 3-4 days after the trim. Just dont go too mental. Check my diary mate, the pics should spk for themselves.

ATB

Freax

:rockon:

E2A: Thats a lovely looking plant you got there dude, well done man.

Edited by Freax
  • Like 2

Just a point on defoliation......ATM i,m at 45 days in flower of a Iced Widow in a Scrog, she has been defolacated ( lollipopped) from everything below the net where not much light can get , allowing her to give all her power to the top bud sites.....she has 18 monster buds ranging from 30mm x80mm to 200mm x 75mm.....rock hard nugs.....all the buds are within 2in in height of each other not allowing any single bud to take top spot.....they have an even amount of light which they are loving......looks like they have had a big sprinkle of icing sugar on her nugs ...yum yum......hence her name Iced Widow........she is a sexy bitch for sure.....this method works for me althou, some other farmers prefer not to defolate..... :oldtoker:

• Like 1

Excellent diary mate well done. Not sure if I've missed it but how long did u veg for mate cheers pp.

• Like 1

Being a hygrohybrid follower is like being in a cult, we don’t deviate from the masters teachings…lol...you do know i'm joking right ;)

• Like 3

Thanks for the advice ive decided just to leave them on.the plant was vegged for 9 weeks from seed.cheers

• Like 2

I just move them out the way mate. push them under or to the side ;) I was looking last night, not one leaf that was doing nothing, they all lead back to buds on my plant :)

• Like 3