power kush scrog

applejack

Cheers m8.I really like the Hempy bucket I use clay balls in the bottom same as you. do you reuse the clay balls or just use new every time.thanks

• Like 1

Cheers m8.I really like the Hempy bucket I use clay balls in the bottom same as you. do you reuse the clay balls or just use new every time.thanks

i just use new every time, i cant really be done with the hassle of cleaning the roots off them all - for all that i actually use. it is okay to reuse them though, i've reused the ones i put on top as they dont get covered in roots like the ones in the bottom :)

• Like 1

looking sweet mate, i was looking into power kush for my next grow...that or skunk #1...price is a concern you see...

thestoneman

• Like 1

Cheers Mine is a freebie I got from attitude it is afghani x skunk#1 m8.

Edited by applejack

Cheers Mine is a freebie I got from attitude I believe it as skunk#1 in it m8.

ahh really, might need that for my next grow then...how is she for maintaining in general?? quite easy?

thestoneman

In general shes easy to look after m8 I give her 3 ml of a&b I tried her with 4ml but give her a little nute burn so put her back to 3 ml seems to be where she's happy

In general shes easy to look after m8 I give her 3 ml of a&b I tried her with 4ml but give her a little nute burn so put her back to 3 ml seems to be where she's happy

nice, need all the help i can get with my growing skills lol

thestoneman

This should be renamed power scrogg lol. This just shows when done right you can yeild as much from 1 well maintained plant to 4-6 plants flipped early and crammed into a 1m tent.

A real nice sight to see well bloody done looking dank

Dinafem-Mark

• Like 2