F*ck politics

stonedBRO

lol i see,

probably less of the secret police thingy, shootings and the like than your average dictator i would imagine tho.

Okay I'm back, after a long shift of serving the man, ready to talk more trash about people who will never know I exist or I have any power of doing anything relative to them.

Firstly, there is not a peaceful solution.

Secondly, the majority of the toffy rara club (Most MP's) are in it for themselves, they are in it for THEIR families, THEIR holidays, THEIR expenses claims....the world is a dirty scummy shitty place where some people will literally climb over and trample someone else to death to save them selves before even thinking of saving someone else. They get given power, and abuse it, human nature. Pretty much anyone you give the chance will be corrupted, or black mailed, bought...whatever. You could have honest intentions but it doesn't matter...I'm sure most priests don't intend on abusing little boys...and opposing gay marriage but hey...

I am sorry, but I have watched so many documentaries and researched into shit and the UK is a mean, nasty horrid bitch of a country, who joins other mean and nasty countries in being mean and nasty so it doesn't get targeted or left out, we state sponsor terrorism all around the world, provide relief in the form of guns to rebels, in fights that we wish to win only because it helps us financially. Just google or youtube SOFAX or SOFEX...will educate you in the military arms trade, which us tax payers pay towards.

As for money, the root of all evil: Rockerfella , Rothschild, bohemian grove or cremation of care, skull and bones, bilderberg meetings, IMF, Federal reserve...if you do a little light reading into any of these...you will no those in charge, the elite, don't give a fuck about the little man, and the only reason there isn't a revolution is because of all the distraction techniques...heat magazine, TOWIE and Made In Chelsea and that shit is generally stereotypically (not everyone) is keeping your missus to busy to revolt, anyone wonder why football is a multi billion pound industry...wonder why Romans held games in the colosseum...it's a massive distraction to keep the public off Caesars back.... anyone notice world war 3 was about to kick off in Ukraine and the news was severally dominated by that missing plane, media distraction, bought by governments, corporations and generally evil humans. Hitler got his ideas of the perfect race, from American Rothschild research, who by the way, a single family, own +90% of the world gold and currency.

Anyone who realises, and tries to fight the man is called a terrorist, when we get sick, and there is another of us with open eyes who choose the blue pill...then what...they call in the private security forces and army's to flatten us like in Egypt, Syria, Libya, Greece, Kiev...

Ahem...iv gone done research, and say once more.

Fuck Politics. Fuck Banks. Fuck Media. Fuck them all.

I honestly hope 'Anonymous' become a political party and if not via la revolution!

Edited by stonedBRO

And some of that money went to help those more needy than yourself. There is nothing wrong with paying tax, it's the inequalities within the system and how the people in control that allocate it that is the problem.

Yeah but he was complaining about paying £16 tax after earning £55 . I can see his point . Some people earn many multiples of this and pay no tax

• Like 2

Fuck politics, yeah, but it's the only way you you'll get anything done. Politics is everything and nothing in the same breath. If you had no politics, you'd have politics.

Politicicians however.........................

• Like 5

Fuck politics, yeah, but it's the only way you you'll get anything done. Politics is everything and nothing in the same breath. If you had no politics, you'd have politics.

Politicicians however.........................

Nail, Head, Hit!

:yep:

Spot on, as ever, Cambers old boy!

Dreamt about your dog, for some reason, the other night. Strange thing, the subconscious. Amazing what it drags out of the depths and shoves into one's dream-scape. Tootle~Pip, and my regards to said canine!

It seriously depresses me that a lot of very sensible people I know are planning to vote UKIP as a protest vote :(

A protest vote is voting for someone that has no chance of getting in, like the Monster Raving Loony Party.

Ukip have a chance of getting in. A protest vote isn't very good if that bunch of fascist cunts get a sniff of power. To paraphrase Stewart Lee a protest vote for UKIP is like shitting on your hotel bed as a protest - you've still got to lie in a bed covered in shit.

You really believe that?

Not in a million years imho.

In fact why haven't we got a decent Labour Party?

There is no one I can vote for!

That is the real scandal of modern UK politics!

In fact why haven't we got a decent Labour Party?

There is no one I can vote for!

That is the real scandal of modern UK politics!

That is so bang on the money! Its time to ban outright all "Party Politics". I vote for a person to represent me, not to represent some outworn and ugly party political dogma.

Party Politics is the cause of all our ills, IMO. Time it was rendered dead.

• Like 3