F*ck politics

stonedBRO

I've never seen a cartoon character that I would happily pour petrol all over, set fire to and then laugh as he's burning to death.

i have, that fucking alvin chipmunk after a night on the acid. i would have tortured the squeeky little fucker if i could of got my hands on him lol

Anyway, I'm up early to feed the girls, we can talk war and oil tomorrow night after another shift of serving the man.

Got taxed £16 on a £55 shift... This makes me sad.

Lulls play safe guys,

Please rant any political related noise here, I will listen :)

And some of that money went to help those more needy than yourself. There is nothing wrong with paying tax, it's the inequalities within the system and how the people in control that allocate it that is the problem.

• Like 11

agree with the above but how much tax is fair?

i mean we get hit with fuel tax, vat and council tax all of which i pay but when it come to income, baring in mind that we are subject to nearly 50%+ of every thing we earn going back to the governbent, i will always earn under the personal tax allowance for the year as i don't mind contributing to those who need it but i also like to minimize my contribution to war, nukes and the private company's that run our public services.

imo we pay far to much and whilst i am happy to contribute to those who need it i refuse to help facilitate in the privatization of this country and with its cuntish foreign policy's.

Edited by Sancho Panza

Paying tax when it's distributed fairly is good :) but it is not so we all should revolt.

agree with the above but how much tax is fair?

0% is the only figure that is fair. You should work for nothing too (£, that is), as long as everything is free. Abolish the monetary system and capitalism, it's the only way to go imo.

• Like 3

id love for that too happen, it's kind of my ideal situation as i hate money its disgusting stuff imo.

unfortunately there are just to many vested interests in the status quo to ever let that happen :( with out much death and suffering any way.

Edited by Sancho Panza
  • Like 2

"Fuck Politics" is itself a political sentiment. Therefore you have just shot yourself in the foot.

No politics = social chaos, of a particularly nasty kind. It'd be called "Tyrrany", and we've been down that road before.

What is needed is, far from "No politics", it is "Radical people~politics". At the moment we have Market Politics, politics that is all about "the Economy" and which idiotically believes in the vacuous notion of "Endless growth". Instead of putting money first, we need a "people first" politics.

A good first step would be the removal of Monarchy, the disbanding of the House of Lords, and the introduction of a sound voting system. Then our attention can be turned toward healing this sick and diseased land, where the plague of monetary politics needs wiping from the social map.

Edited by Arnold Layne
  • Like 10

"Fuck Politics" is itself a political sentiment. Therefore you have just shot yourself in the foot

Reminded me of this.

not all politics is bad mkay.

some political ideologies are people centered and try to see a better world for ourselves and aims at as much parity and fairness as possible.

Anarchism for example.

Anarcho-Collectivism

Thats probably where i sit on the political spectrum.

Edited by Ahiṃsā
  • Like 7

id love for that too happen, it's kind of my ideal situation as i hate money its disgusting stuff imo.

unfortunately there are just to many vested interests in the status quo to ever let that happen :( with out much death and suffering any way.

It's not just the vested interests though Sancho, it's human nature that needs to change, some people will always want more than the next person has, be it money, power, land, control etc., and their belief that 'some animals are more equal than others'.

• Like 4

yeah for sure, it will be difficult to progress whilst this mentality still prevails. unfortunately i dont posses the imagination to think of a peaceful way of changing it.

but how do you go about changing things of this nature with out creating so much misery?

i think there will need to be some sort of cataclysmic event be it social or physical before steps can be made toward something more balanced. until theses people and entity's have what they hoard wrenched from them things wont be able to change.

Edited by Sancho Panza

It seriously depresses me that a lot of very sensible people I know are planning to vote UKIP as a protest vote :(

A protest vote is voting for someone that has no chance of getting in, like the Monster Raving Loony Party.

Ukip have a chance of getting in. A protest vote isn't very good if that bunch of fascist cunts get a sniff of power. To paraphrase Stewart Lee a protest vote for UKIP is like shitting on your hotel bed as a protest - you've still got to lie in a bed covered in shit.

• Like 7

yeah for sure, it will be difficult to progress whilst this mentality still prevails. i also dont have the imagination to think of a peaceful way of changing it.

but how do you go about changing things of this nature with out creating so much misery?

i think there will need to be some sort of cataclysmic event be it social or physical before steps can be made toward something more balanced. until theses people and entity's have what they hoard wrenched from them things wont be able to change.

If I knew that Sancho, I'd rule the world :D

• Like 2

well if you do work out start up a thread or something lol

ill sign up for mephitis's benevolent dictatorship ;)

Edited by Sancho Panza
  • Like 1

well if you do work out start up a thread or something lol

ill sign up for mephitis's benevolent dictatorship ;)

I'd be a shit dictator, I'm the eternal procrastinator when it comes to making decisions. I can't even decide where to build my compost bins in the garden, which means I cannot move the dumpy bags of composting poultry shit, straw, leaves, and grass cuttings. This in turn means I can't put the grass seed down where the dumpy bags are allowing me to move the kid's slide and trampoline, freeing up that part of the garden for a lemur enclosure.

I reckon that the people who think they would be shit dictators are probably the best people to be dictators :)

In the same way that I think the people who think they would be shit politicians and don't want to go anywhere near politics are probably the best people to be politicians.

If you want to be a politician then you have no business being a politician. If you want power then you really shouldn't have any power at all.

• Like 6