F*ck politics

stonedBRO

what is the point of this thread. are you for real?

It's more of a joke, attracting others with the same ideal, and others who oppose to debate.

I'd like to be swayed by anyone promoting politics as a solution to anything, besides getting undeveloped countries to follow them, by electing your own dictators, to benefit shareholders. ;)

see now why wasn't that your first post in the thread, now when the clever bods come along there will be something to talk about

E2A Welcome to uk420 by the way.

Edited by slartibartfast
  • Like 1

We could discuss Gove's promise to 'abolish illiteracy' and George Osborne saying he is going to 'restore Britain to full employment'.

They should be arrested for being a pair of bare faced lying wankers.

So yeah, Fuck Politics.

• Like 7

Anyway, I'm up early to feed the girls, we can talk war and oil tomorrow night after another shift of serving the man.

Got taxed £16 on a £55 shift... This makes me sad.

Lulls play safe guys,

Please rant any political related noise here, I will listen :)

I'm so very anti political I sometimes wonder if I'm a terrorist.

Anyone else. Or do I need help ;)

Edited by stonedBRO
  • Like 1

sorry if I sounded a bit harsh there, but when you read a title saying fuck politics, you think this is a promising thread and then you get to the first post, that is all, I felt a bit let down if I'm honest lol

We could discuss Gove's promise to 'abolish illiteracy' and George Osborne saying he is going to 'restore Britain to full employment'.

They should be arrested for being a pair of bare faced lying wankers.

So yeah, Fuck Politics.

Restore to full employment why when did that ever happen...except maybe after the black death, fairly sure that was the only time there was a manpower shortage maybe revealing the levels of the cull they have planed, and Gove's just a cartoon character

• Like 4

Gove isn't really a cartoon character, because I've never seen a cartoon character called "Fucking evil twat."

I've never seen a cartoon character that I would happily pour petrol all over, set fire to and then laugh as he's burning to death.

• Like 3

Gove isn't really a cartoon character, because I've never seen a cartoon character called "Fucking evil twat."

I've never seen a cartoon character that I would happily pour petrol all over, set fire to and then laugh as he's burning to death.

Oh I dunno Booj Roger Rabbit was pretty fuckin irritating like lol

Hazy

• Like 3