Coffee shop

Danwood20

Thanks for your feedback, Ive been hearing from a couple of different people that they are cracking down on British citizens going in them but obviously they have no clue! Going for my birthday in April for the first time can't wait :)

Cheers d20

Don't be worrying about anything mate it's all laid back and easy, go and enjoy yourself.

The minute you walk into the first coffee shop and roll and smoke your first joint you'll experience a really liberating feeling. There's something a bit grown-up about it with no one even batting an eyelid that you're even there. I feel I can really relax when I'm there.

The Dutch are a really nice friendly people. Respect them and the place and they'll always make you feel welcome.

• Like 7

:yes: plus a full rectal and vaginal but hey no pain no gain

Indeed mate.

You can ask them to wear gloves if you want but I don't usually bother. Speeds the process up a bit.

@@Danwood20

Enjoy your trip mate,if youve got a little fresh face or your pals have you will be asked for some proof of age.

There was some talk last year that coffee shops would be for locals only in Amsterdam.

However,even tho it happened elsewere in Holland,they failed with this law in Amsterdam.

Last time I was over was March last year and you can still smoke bacci in the majority of coffee shops.

Out of the many we visited,we asked in all and they all said much the same..keep it off the table and in your pocket.

Was ammused that you could have cannabis on the table but not tobacco products. lol

:yep:

Was looking the other night for a trip myself ...Cc hotel in the red light district for 4 nights pluss return flights for 2 was under £500.00,not too bad a price I thought!

Have a good un mate....

• Like 1

Around 12-14 euros a gram...grrrrrrrr!

We,ve been that many time now we stick to the one or two shops.

Its the drinks that cost a fortune 2 euro for 500ml of water.

Its expensive mate,but just shop around,some of the local coffee shops are better than the well known ones.

For a munch up try the skysports bar in the red light dis..full english all day long for 8 euros.

Ignore the beggers.

Watch out for the bikes...when stoned.

And as said respect the locals and you,ll have a blast.

:yep:

• Like 3

Indeed mate.

You can ask them to wear gloves if you want but I don't usually bother. Speeds the process up a bit.

top tip: bring your own KY, in case they've run out.

• Like 1