Easy as pie drobe

lllsparkalll

They're looking nice and stocky and healthy mate.

Just cos the roots are showing at the holes doesn't necessarily mean it's ready to pot up as they'll shoot for the holes quite quick in the pursuit of water.

• Like 1

Hey @OLaC

Thanks for the input man, so will it not cause them any harm if they stray out the pot? Its only been 4 days lol i was thinking more like 14 before next pot up mate

Do not put your electrics in your grow space!!!

Not ideal i know but its gotta be stealth and its the only place, surely its not too bad if they're up and out the way?

I'm an electrician you wouldn't believe the amount of times I have gotten a sickening wallop from damp plugs!

Cover them with something waterproof

• Like 2

yep, its too easy to get a shock if the electrics are in a hot humid enviroment,

so its safer to try & move your electrics at least out the back of the unit out of harms way,

the wardrobe might not be flush with the wall but you want a bit of a gap anyway for your

passive intake to have a fresh supply of air.

also, cheers for the mention about the carbon sheets, did you double them up when putting them on ?

• Like 1

I'm an electrician you wouldn't believe the amount of times I have gotten a sickening wallop from damp plugs!

Cover them with something waterproof

Man, i didn't realise how serious this is, ill get it sorted before the next lot go in as ive got a few improvements/mods in mind anyway. Thanks for the advice!

yep, its too easy to get a shock if the electrics are in a hot humid enviroment,

so its safer to try & move your electrics at least out the back of the unit out of harms way,

the wardrobe might not be flush with the wall but you want a bit of a gap anyway for your

passive intake to have a fresh supply of air.

also, cheers for the mention about the carbon sheets, did you double them up when putting them on ?

Hi JH, yeah i did mate, this stuff is shit hot. Before seeing your thread i was looking at Z shaped plastic air bricks and thinking about building something out of timber. With your method i simply cut a hole, doubled this stuff up and its sweet as a nut. Thanks for that.

Sorry your thread title reminded me of this video lol

:yep:

I pissed myself at this lol great post!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, 26 days from planting im happy with the progress!

Ive potted up to 6ltr now because i looked down the pot sides when dry and they looked full.

Still sticking to the same feed schedule which is bio in isolation, grow and root stim and they've just had their second round of veg boost. Temps are consistent and they stink like fuck already when inspecting/feeding. Never smelt anything this strong in veg stage.

Plant are between 180mm - 240mm high

IMG 2068

IMG 2069

IMG 2070

IMG 2086

IMG 2087

IMG 2088

IMG 2089

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Thanks for a great drobe design. I hope you don't mind but I will be borrowing the cooker hood idea on my build. How loud is your fan as I don't see it boxed in? I will be in the same room as mine and I have thin walls in my flat, so I would be interested to know.

Very nice drobe.

Anyone know who sells the cooker hood filters offline?

e2a Tesco has some but they're £10.99!

Edited by the crow