Cream of the Crop - January 2014

Joolz

468 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As a newbie (2nd grow on the go) and using as much info' as I can from this site and the experienced growers tips, I can only hope of one day producing something as nice looking as any of this months entrants!

Well done to all.

Happy to be part of UK420.

• Like 2

I had to go with StuckyJoeEyeball's pic although every other shot was also a winner. It's not just a gorgeous plant but he's got a really cool background that looks like a looming sky.

Still, well done to every nominee. We can't all be winners, but you guys get to smoke those beauties.

• Like 1

Thanks for the nom, good luck everyone, oldsalty gets my vote this month :yep:

you got my vote, i've not seen anything quite like that here in nz (yet, hopefully!)

• Like 1

I LOL'd at @@Budelaire's heavily utilised Space-Case. That was in 'Nam, that grinder. Took out a whole platoon with some fine sativa herb. lol

Edited for typ0s.

Edited by Sun Tzu
  • Like 1

Guest Special Branch

some smashing entrants, Gobru got an immediate :yes: 'yes vote' after all its the one with the knife :fear:lol, hash looks lovely m8 nice 1...

Welldone all :cheers:

• Like 1