Cream of the Crop - January 2014

Joolz

468 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:yahoo: Nice to be back in the COTC line up - and what a line up!!!!

I'd like to thank uk420 crew, members, all the voters, and congratulate all the nominees - some lovely plants and hash out there!!! :yep: Enjoy!

AT :oldtoker:

• Like 2

Love @@Gobru 's hash smorgasbord. Reminds me a bit of Budelaire's COTC chopping board a few months back but more menacing with the machete. :unsure: Looks tasty. :yep:

Love @@Gobru 's hash smorgasbord. Reminds me a bit of Budelaire's COTC chopping board a few months back but more menacing with the machete. :unsure: Looks tasty. :yep:

Think that was Viva dude. I ain't got energy for that shit!

Grind and burn round mine lol maybe bubble at best.

e2a: great platter of polm though gobru - got my vote.

thanks for the nom. :)

Edited by Budelaire
  • Like 1

I love all of the photos this month :) However, I'll choose my vote by the picture that makes wet my palette with both jealousy and disgust at how good it looks. For those reasons it's out of @@Gobru, @CK and @@Jiffa.

I chose Jiffa's cos it reminds me of Rock Cane Sugar that you can get in Asian stores/countries and it just looks delightful :)

sugar

• Like 2

Think that was Viva dude. I ain't got energy for that shit!

Grind and burn round mine lol maybe bubble at best.

e2a: great platter of polm though gobru - got my vote.

thanks for the nom. :)

Yeah you're right Bude and it's the same round mine. Apologies to Viva!

• Like 1

I love COTC, and there are some cracking entries this month as usual, but I thought it was for home grown bud?

Last month we had a dried coffee shop bud and this month we have import hash.

That's not COTC to me.

Sorry.