Just a thought..

silkpy

I am wondering what the opinion is of most on this forum about the possible legalisation of Cannabis...

As everyone is aware about Colorado, do you think it would actually be less beneficial to people who actually enjoy using Cannabis if the government were to control and tax it?

Obviously you can't get a criminal record (in most cases) which is a benefit but will the control mean that legal Cannabis will simply sky rocket in prices and be subject to all sorts of different laws and maybe even seperated from its medicinal form and recreational form?

I don't like using Alcohol as an example but it is illegal for me to make my own, its still going to be illegal for people to grow, it just doesn't make sense. It's a fucking plant?

Anyway I was just wondering what your opinions might be in order to better educate mine!

Thanks in advance for anyone who bothers to reply :P

What? You can now grow in Colorado and you can homebrew all you want in the UK since 1963..

Either way legislation is only going to make things better IMO!

• Like 3

Yeah... you're right. Now I quite rightly feel stupid, sorry.

It's definitely going to educate people on cannabis. I suppose if people can grow there really isn't a problem. I just cant help but think once they regulate cannabis they can easily make it harder for people to grow.

I just cant help but think once they regulate cannabis they can easily make it harder for people to grow.

How so? It's illegal now yet I have a tent full of plants.

• Like 2

I've got a feeling that if its legalised the prices will slump because of abundance and ease of purchase (may be expensive to start with but that'll soon change)

• Like 2

The ideal scenario would be that they made it legal all but with regulations but Also made it legal for people to grow upto 8 plants a year. That would be sweet that way we can all get some bud from a vendor if we want a change and we can all still continue with our hobby if we want too.

• Like 1

i would hope they would make growing for personal use completely legal, if they were to make it harder or more expensive the illegal trade would continue,

• Like 2

You know the more I think about it the more legalisation means absolutely nothing to me as a grower!

I will grow regardless of its status to a status quo that is well past its sell by date!

• Like 7

Do you think it will be legalized in the UK in the near future, say less than 10 years time??

No probably not but legalisation may not necessarily be a good thing if they have loads of restrictions.

• Like 1