Wappa.. auto and photoperiod question.

MaxTrichomes

I've just grew Wappa, just the one and also with Autoo Whitbery. The Whiteberry had a smell even before going into a jar, where as the Wappa had no smell, but wow, it's so fruity, in a unusual fruit that I can't place, I can't help sticking my nose in that Wappa jar, it's getting deeper all the time, it's so nice that I really want a proper cure, I've grown the Whiteberry before, but I've got ugorg#1 and the Wappa has went from no smell to a lovely fruity smell, I think it's mango,papaya, pineapple, my cousin says mango and he's got a better paler than me, in fact to me it smells like aging red wine, I remember, buying a bag of stuff that had a very similar smell, I couldn't stop poking my nose into that bag only the Wappa is the same but stronger, I've grown quite a few strains with multi-strains grows, up there with Burmese kush which had a devine smell to that which I grew at the same time, I've spent too much money on seeds to try as many strains as I can, the only reason I don't clone, but when I do eventually clone, I'll be looking for a Pheno of the Wappa like that,if it was a bit more potent, it would be a great all rounder, I'm running 2Delahaze, 1Atomical haze, 3Sensi star and 1 BBelladonna. I'd grow her again only show her more love next time.

Bring those grow reports and pictures

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I grew photo Wappa just over 4 years ago, never got to finish it cos the cops came through my door & took them off me about 10 days before they were ready. 4 of them were the indica dom that iv seen in every other grow diary & picture since but one of them was totally different, a sat dom that stretched to nearly double the size as the others. Just curious to whether anyone else has grew or smoked that pheno?

Bro I've been wondering about this for some time, 2 year back a friend of me went huntin thru a few packs and ended up with 2 phenos that both got used as mothers, 1 was the stocky tight every branch looks like a cola type, and the other was this lanky floppy type that finished with nearly all bottom branches extending its full height. Both were stupidly good green but the 1 ur talking about tasted abit butterscotchy and the high wasn't quite as punchy and knock out as the indica dom pheno. Beautiful smoke and perfect when you need to get shit done (well compared with the Otha pheno), but I still prefer the indica dom, can't beat it if u want a couch lock.

• Like 2

1 of the best strains to grow all year round it was like a staple round here for a while, i only ever smoked the odd gram of blues when it was in town. Is that the auto?

• 3 years later...

28/12/2017  Frist attempt with wappa's auto    .... I'm literally at 5 day to the harvest ... i was curious to read what people think about it ! 

Thanks to all