Wow, that's some serious prizes! Nice to see so many different prizes all at once... A great mix from seeds to tents! :clapping: Time to get Christmasy people! :D:haveadab::santa::xmas:

Edited by KingBlueRizla

Super comp 420! - Shitter is I will miss it from the 19th owing to having to travel (working) to a country where opening uk420 on my lappy would lead to the door coming in and Bio ending up in chokey.

Good luck all.

Bio

Excellent comp guys !

I would love to hit on a big seed give away day !!!!

Unbelievable! I love you guys, for real !!!

Super comp 420! - Shitter is I will miss it from the 19th owing to having to travel (working) to a country where opening uk420 on my lappy would lead to the door coming in and Bio ending up in chokey.

Good luck all.

Bio

good lord!

where are u going that they kick in doors for browsing the internet??

nice compo for chrimbo guys!

good lord!

where are u going that they kick in doors for browsing the internet??

nice compo for chrimbo guys!

Somewhere East of Turkey where Canna is a big no-no. I would have to use the hotel wi-fi. I doubt the firewall would let me log in but I am not even going to take the chance. Could use my mobile but the cost for data is crazy.

Bio

No plant magic...i m out lol just need a new botle of bio silicone thats all i need for christmas lol and world peace...

Great prizes. Thank you

Guest SmokeyDraw

Just shows what a truly great place this is.

Thank you to everyone involved from the founders, mods, brewers, sponsors and anyone else involved........

Wow! Merry Crimbo everyone.

sd